• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

17 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Heaven forbid there be opposing viewpoints using an actual accountable record for the discussion regarding campaign promises. 

Just another day on the Pravda forum.

Oh look...Blarg still doesn't want to talk about Trump already backing off his promise to make Mexico pay for the wall.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

17 minutes ago, red321 said:

Oh look...Blarg still doesn't want to talk about Trump already backing off his promise to make Mexico pay for the wall.

Oh look, Red still doesn't want to talk about Guantanamo. I don't blame him, it's been 8 years and the Nobel Peace Prize winner still has a couple days to make good his promise. 

Meanwhile the Yam still hasn't taken an oath of office.

1 hour ago, Lawrence said:

Obama is still the president of the United States. He is relevant in current political discussions. 

No kidding. However, I'm not sure he's relevant to Trump not being able to get Mexico to pay for the wall as promised, unless you have some super secret info that Obama torpedoed a deal that was in place to have Mexico pay for the wall. Otherwise, it seems to more or less be a super serious shot at "Thanks, Obama!" in this instance.

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Oh look, Red still doesn't want to talk about Guantanamo. I don't blame him, it's been 8 years and the Nobel Peace Prize winner still has a couple days to make good his promise. 

Meanwhile the Yam still hasn't taken an oath of office.

I'll talk about it: he disappointed and failed on that point. It blows.

Now, about payment for that wall... THANKS OBAMA.

Regarding Guantanamo what options were there?

1. Move the prisoners to the states? And as they would you know, they would be required to go through an actual legal process if they did and no state agreed to house them regardless of being being convicted.
2. Close the prison and let everyone go.  Would this had made most people happy?

What was a third option?

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

1. Move the prisoners to the states? And as they would you know, they would be required to go through an actual legal process if they did and no state agreed to house them regardless of being being convicted.
2. Close the prison and let everyone go.  Would this had made most people happy?

What was a third option?

I think that Blarg is zeroing in on it because it was a campaign promise, not because he actually gives a damn about it beyond that.

With that said, Obama did say he was going to close it, so that means that Trump's OK for the incoming Mexico wall. 

Also, he's cool with the Pujols contract because... Bonilla.

50 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I'll talk about it: he disappointed and failed on that point. It blows.

Now, about payment for that wall... THANKS OBAMA.

The Yam has four years to disappoint but it doesn't really start for another week. Do you open your Christmas packages on Thanksgiving or just shake the shit out of them to figure out what you got? 

48 minutes ago, Thomas said:

What was a third option?

1 Due process with a trial. 

2 Close the prison. 

3 Closure. 

Can any of you Trump-sucking cons provide us with an example from November 2008 - January 2009 where president-elect Obama had to do a 180 on multiple campaign promises before he even took office, so I can be sure were comparing oranges to oranges?  Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Can any of you Trump-sucking cons provide us with an example from November 2008 - January 2009 where president-elect Obama had to do a 180 on multiple campaign promises before he even took office, so I can be sure were comparing oranges to oranges?  Thanks in advance.

That's silly. Obama isn't orange.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

The Yam has four years to disappoint but it doesn't really start for another week. Do you open your Christmas packages on Thanksgiving or just shake the shit out of them to figure out what you got? 

1) I think you could have done better than to compare DT to a Christmas present.

2) Sometimes you can tell what's in a gift beforehand. If the package is shaped like a dog turd, the room smells like dog poop and the dumbest dogs in the litter are going crazy to try eat it up, it's most assuredly dog poop.

19 minutes ago, Glen said:

We are comparing Yams to Eggplants. Please follow along.

25 minutes ago, Glen said:

As soon as you stop blowing Obama.

3 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Yeah... perhaps in your warped, hyper-partisan mind it is.

Right, you're not hyper-partisan at all.

What were those numbers again? During the Obama presidency:

Democrats lost 900 state legislature seats, 10 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats.

But he's not responsible at all for Trump.

Trump wouldn't have even been the nominee if not for the divisive politics of Obama and the Democrats.

Congrats.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Right, you're not hyper-partisan at all.

What were those numbers again? During the Obama presidency:

Democrats lost 900 state legislature seats, 10 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats.

But he's not responsible at all for Trump.

Trump wouldn't have even been the nominee if not for the divisive politics of Obama and the Democrats.

Congrats.

Oh I'm not saying I'm completely unbiased. There are certainly many of times when my personal views are made clear. That said, I can't think of anyone else here who's consistently more partisan than you. You call anyone here who's not a staunch Republican (or a Trump supporter) a liberal. Even the other cons think your rhetoric is ridiculous lol. AM radio much?

And none of what you stated equates to Trump being Obama's fault. No, that fault lies with the former candidate who set up a private server without seeking permission.