• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

11 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The point of my posts is to show the stupidity of summing up a two decade long war into a terrible day three years ago via social media. It’s dumb and disingenuous to put the entire conflict into a vacuum like that. And like Adam said, these people are willing pawns in the game, naive or not.

Biden wasn’t invited to Arlington from what I read. Are you in the habit of showing up to events that you aren’t invited to? 

But he was there at Dover three years ago when their bodies were returned. And there was more focus on Biden looking at his watch which was a very bad look. But I guess if he posted the event on Tik Tok, then the controversy would have ceased. That’s the classy thing to do.

Honest question, was there an event at Arlington on the first anniversary that Trump attended? Second anniversary?

I guess it is a convenient that the third anniversary is less than three months before the election. All he had to do was show up, get his photo taken, console the families, follow the law, and move on. But he made it about himself, couldn’t control his staff from getting into an altercation, couldn’t stop them from posting the video, etc. I used to think libs hated personal accountability. Trump took that to a whole other level.

Anyways KC, good discussion. Have a great Labor Day.

Yes same to you. I  don’t disagree with a lot of this and appreciate you can defend and articulate your views. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

25 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Honestly I think Trump probably beats your ass in a cage fight  Does your youth overcome the size disadvantage? I can’t say for sure. I’m taking Trump based on the psychological intangibles. You’ve obviously never overcome the henpecking and self doubt so I’m betting on the fighter  

What makes you think I would even get in a cage with him? His pants are loaded with shit and I really don't need any on me. Speaking of self-doubt, it's the guy who gets the simple minded to run all over screaming everything was stolen for him who is loaded with self-doubt. I don't want to get any of that on me either. 

25 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Everyone knows the Dems plan for lowering their childcare costs is to make someone pay for it. It’s very similar to the Dem college loans repayment and welfare 

Blah blah blah blah fucking blah.  The question is, is the guy all there and all you do is come along and sound just like him.  So no, he's not all there and the reason he can get away with it is dumb fucks like you propping him up.  it like the village idiots made a bigger fucking idiot. Ya blah blah Obama next, go ahead. 

28 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Everyone knows the Dems plan for lowering their childcare costs is to make someone pay for it. It’s very similar to the Dem college loans repayment and welfare 

Good. I’m happy to pay more in taxes for programs that benefit people. 

This country’s healthcare system is a total scam. And childcare shouldn’t cost a full-time salary.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This country’s healthcare system is a total scam. And childcare shouldn’t cost a full-time salary.

Yes because giving money away lowers costs. 

7 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Blah blah blah blah fucking blah.  The question is, is the guy all there and all you do is come along and sound just like him.  So no, he's not all there and the reason he can get away with it is dumb fucks like you propping him up.  it like the village idiots made a bigger fucking idiot. Ya blah blah Obama next, go ahead. 

Stay in subject. Libs like you are suggesting Trump is mentally unfit. Now let’s look at Biden and Harris oratory skills. It’s like you calling Larry short. 

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Not just people, but specifically children. It takes a village, right?  I'm good with programs that help children. Childcare, free lunches, Healthcare for children, tax credits to parents with children. I'm down with all that.

The GOP only cares until you are born.  After that you are a burden. 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Stay in subject. Libs like you are suggesting Trump is mentally unfit. Now let’s look at Biden and Harris oratory skills. It’s like you calling Larry short. 

You think your little Marco jokes hurt me but only shows you are just as stupid as him and it's all you got. He isn't getting you out of the trailer park, dream on. 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Not just people, but specifically children. It takes a village, right?  I'm good with programs that help children. Childcare, free lunches, Healthcare for children, tax credits to parents with children. I'm down with all that.

The GOP only cares until you are born.  After that you are a burden. 

Pro-life is actually pro-birth. 

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

You think your little Marco jokes hurt me but only shows you are just as stupid as him and it's all you got. He isn't getting you out of the trailer park, dream on. 

I wasn’t mocking your pecker. Figured you hear that enough already