• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

To be honest, @Chuck, if you take a look at assassination thread, half of the board could have been banned during a 30 minute time period. I locked it for a while so long term members could regroup and come back to discuss instead of insult each other.

We are in harsh times. 

Well that was a emotional historical moment in time, @Blarg where a former President and candidate almost lost his life. 

Those who were bummed that the assassin missed was disgusting and deserved to be called out for it. 

Cals just doesn't stop and goes on the attack against our members here in a way that resembles a junior high school playground. 

We're all grown men and women in here. Time to grow tf up! 

1 minute ago, NrM said:

it's weird seeing all these billionaires openly support trump. I thought they were only allowed to do that in secret.

It’s much easier to support him now. Especially since the media has abandoned Biden. 

15 minutes ago, NrM said:

it's weird seeing all these billionaires openly support trump. I thought they were only allowed to do that in secret.

Well he can openly do basically anything so who even cares?

6 hours ago, Jason said:

I don’t know. I’m 51 years old and generally don’t like talking shit to people. Maybe on occasion with my friends but it’s odd to do it so often on a message board. I’ve always said that I bet Cals is a good dude IRL but the online persona could be very off putting for someone who is maybe new or just checking the site out. He talks a lot of shit about me on here but I don’t take any of it serious or get upset about it. Sometimes he says funny stuff but when you tell the same joke over and over again, it gets kind of old. 

Some good points but i think men should simply clear the air offline through pm and not fill Chuck’s inbox with complaints. 
Nit sure if you played sports and this will probably shock some people but I wasn’t a fan favorite for either team in my day. I guess sports prepared me for this stuff.

Thankfully this isn’t a women’s book club so men need to understand that when they engage. I fully expect cramp to call me a queer when I point out his feminine political views. If he don’t I assume something is really wrong. Maybe we need a no holds barred forum. 

Lastly, Cals said grow a pair he’s a funny asshole all the time. 

4 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

Maybe everyone here can see through your bullshit easier than between Biden’s ears?

"Spelled his last name wrong."  Article: his last name was spelled wrong. Pretty damn cut and dry.