• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

5 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Oh God

I’d say “it’s whiter than then strip between @mmcs eyebrows if you shaved it!”  But we all know that part would still be brown, like middle eastern brown or something like that.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

32 minutes ago, Chuck said:

@cals

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 9.24.09 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 9.24.30 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 9.24.49 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 9.25.04 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 9.25.16 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 9.25.30 AM.png

Goodbye, Cals. 

In a vacuum these look bad but I believe these were intended in good fun.  Its early but for an election year the place seems more civil than 2020. 
Your house so your rules. I don’t envy your responsibility trying to manage a few thousand different personalities. 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

In a vacuum these look bad but I believe these were intended in good fun.  Its early but for an election year the place seems more civil than 2020. 
Your house so your rules. I don’t envy your responsibility trying to manage a few thousand different personalities. 

Take out your 3,968 different personalities he is really only managing about 32. 

Fuck, I get called he drinks fireball for breakfast, goes to the early bird for his meals, the geriatric, on and on and get a chuckle and just fire back. I've been worse than cals, may as well can me also. If I am making fun of you actually means I like you. Not going to tell blarg you look good in those new jeans but you look like shit, cut your nose hairs. Later all. 

11 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Fuck, I get called he drinks fireball for breakfast, goes to the early bird for his meals, the geriatric, on and on and get a chuckle and just fire back. I've been worse than cals, may as well can me also. If I am making fun of you actually means I like you. Not going to tell blarg you look good in those new jeans but you look like shit, cut your nose hairs. Later all. 

Though you did like the bootcut wranglers and cowboy hat. 

58 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

@Kotchman I actually like Cals in real life outside of this board. But holy hell man, I get complaints sent to me about him all the time. He gets banned, he comes back and he's chill for little while and then he goes on the attack again. It's a vicious cycle and I don't have time to babysit. 

There's a difference between good banter like what @Crampknees and others do in this forum and the personal attacks from what Cals does here. 

It's crazy that folks that have been banned permanently on here like Lifetime and Claude are good people away from a keyboard and in person, but are completely different online. I'll never understand it. Cals is a good dude in person, here not so much. 

15 minutes ago, Chuck said:

@Kotchman I actually like Cals in real life outside of this board. But holy hell man, I get complaints sent to me about him all the time. He gets banned, he comes back and he's chill for little while and then he goes on the attack again. It's a vicious cycle and I don't have time to babysit. 

There's a difference between good banter like what @Crampknees and others do in this forum and the personal attacks from what Cals does here. 

It's crazy that folks that have been banned permanently on here like Lifetime and Claude are good people away from a keyboard and in person, but are completely different online. I'll never understand it. Cals is a good dude in person, here not so much. 

Yes he’s a good dude and asked that you capitalize the C in Cals in the future. 

I get your frustration and MMC was getting ragged a little hard this week. Hopefully Cals can return shortly and move forward. There’s probably a generation gap of younger posters that weren’t raised in a culture where men talk trash to each other 24/7 and us older guys fail to consider this when posting. 

I know you’re busy but hopefully we can bring Cals back in a few. We appreciate your work and all the entertainment this place provides 

Oh damn, I didn't know anyone was taking anything Cals was saying seriously. 

He never really attacked me personally, but I thought the people he was picking on knew his personality around here pretty well and figured it was all hyperbolic bologna. I'm sure there's more going on behind the scenes than we see, but it is a bit of a bummer that his ridiculous comic relief will be gone.

*pours some tequila soda to the ground*

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Yes he’s a good dude and asked that you capitalize the C in Cals in the future. 

I get your frustration and MMC was getting ragged a little hard this week. Hopefully Cals can return shortly and move forward. There’s probably a generation gap of younger posters that weren’t raised in a culture where men talk trash to each other 24/7 and us older guys fail to consider this when posting. 

I know you’re busy but hopefully we can bring Cals back in a few. We appreciate your work and all the entertainment this place provides 

I don’t know. I’m 51 years old and generally don’t like talking shit to people. Maybe on occasion with my friends but it’s odd to do it so often on a message board. I’ve always said that I bet Cals is a good dude IRL but the online persona could be very off putting for someone who is maybe new or just checking the site out. He talks a lot of shit about me on here but I don’t take any of it serious or get upset about it. Sometimes he says funny stuff but when you tell the same joke over and over again, it gets kind of old. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I should have banned you years ago for handing me that driver with a 10 degree slice bias but all is forgiven. But next time I play with my bag of crooked sticks so I don't need to make 60 foot birdies to beat you. 

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don’t know. I’m 51 years old and generally don’t like talking shit to people. Maybe on occasion with my friends but it’s odd to do it so often on a message board. I’ve always said that I bet Cals is a good dude IRL but the online persona could be very off putting for someone who is maybe new or just checking the site out. He talks a lot of shit about me on here but I don’t take any of it serious or get upset about it. Sometimes he says funny stuff but when you tell the same joke over and over again, it gets kind of old. 

💯

2 hours ago, Chuck said:

Does this mean we get this Cals back?

200.gif?cid=ebb604e2vsywrkzt7pvx03q7lan1

To be honest, @Chuck, if you take a look at assassination thread, half of the board could have been banned during a 30 minute time period. I locked it for a while so long term members could regroup and come back to discuss instead of insult each other.

We are in harsh times. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

To be honest, @Chuck, if you take a look at assassination thread, half of the board could have been banned during a 30 minute time period. I locked it for a while so long term members could regroup and come back to discuss instead of insult each other.

We are in harsh times. 

I think we're in harsh times because we make it that way. 

We're the ones pushing rhetoric from dumbass politicians and fighting over it when they actually don't give a shit about any one of us.