• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Should Joe Biden and Mike Pence at a minimum face a monetary fine? Absolutely. But their cases are much different than Trump’s and you know it.

That is a lie you created in your head. Biden took and withheld, knowingly, top secret documents for his personal use and withheld them from authorities after he left the office of the Vice President, a position that clearly gave him no authority to do so. They also we not even secured in any way, just left scattered through his home and garage.

So fuck off with your twisted sense of moral superiority when Biden broke the fucking law for 8 or more years without any penalty. 

And again, he was just a Vice President, thieving documents he had no authority to remove. 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Yes, since both scenarios are exactly the same.

No, they are not. Biden was only a Vice President when he stole top secret documents and left them unsecured. 

17 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That is a lie you created in your head. Biden took and withheld, knowingly, top secret documents for his personal use and withheld them from authorities after he left the office of the Vice President, a position that clearly gave him no authority to do so. They also we not even secured in any way, just left scattered through his home and garage.

So fuck off with your twisted sense of moral superiority when Biden broke the fucking law for 8 or more years without any penalty. 

And again, he was just a Vice President, thieving documents he had no authority to remove. 

Fuck off?

Did the ozempic injection not work and you’re still a fat ass?

My condolences fat ass.

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Fuck off?

Did the ozempic injection not work and you’re still a fat ass?

My condolences fat ass.

No, the patience for you wore off. You are the left side of the right side problem and why we can't have a pair of decent candidates to choose from. 

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

No, the patience for you wore off. You are the left side of the right side problem and why we can't have a pair of decent candidates to choose from. 

I haven’t voted for a president since Bush in ‘04 and I’m the problem we can’t have decent candidates? Besides being a fat ass, you’re a dumb ass as well.

42 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You missed a bunch of other charges Trump was hit with. I can post them again if you would like me to.

9 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I haven’t voted for a president since Bush in ‘04 and I’m the problem we can’t have decent candidates? Besides being a fat ass, you’re a dumb ass as well.

People who supported Dubya but draw the line at Trump never cease to amuse me.  Many such cases in my extended family

13 minutes ago, mmc said:

People who supported Dubya but draw the line at Trump never cease to amuse me.  Many such cases in my extended family

Well 19 year old me supported W. 39 year old me does not. Hence why I haven’t voted for a presidential candidate in 20 years.

19 minutes ago, mmc said:

So if there are ten of your family members in a room, generally, on average, how may eyebrows are there?

8 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

MSNBC is a complete joke. First cancelling Morning Joe out of fear and then getting wrecked at the convention.

I didn’t know they cancelled morning Joe. That’s funny

I like how the idiot brings up family separation at the border that was an Obama policy and then tries to recover and asks if there will be a second phase because of Trump. Caught in a lie, he doubled down and then got dismissed. He could have picked up a few good soundbites if he was sincere in his line of questions. Instead he played slash and burn and was sent to children's table where he belonged. 

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I like how the idiot brings up family separation at the border that was an Obama policy and then tries to recover and asks if there will be a second phase because of Trump. Caught in a lie, he doubled down and then got dismissed. He could have picked up a few good soundbites if he was sincere in his line of questions. Instead he played slash and burn and was sent to children's table where he belonged. 

Sir

The border child separation policy was implemented by Trump and AG Jeff Sessions with the zero tolerance policy not under Obama.  So Beavis and Butthead Trump lied and then gaslight the reporter. 

10 minutes ago, St1ck said:

The border child separation policy was implemented by Trump and AG Jeff Sessions with the zero tolerance policy not under Obama.  So Beavis and Butthead Trump lied and then gaslight the reporter. 

But Obama