• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I guess obstruction is deemed okay now. Not sure why Pence and Biden didn’t go that route since they are rich and powerful. 

For us peasants though, I guess we still have to abide by the law.

You are taking Whitehouse classified materials and expecting to walk?

48 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Definitely not a conflict of interest or anything.

Like a sitting President with 8 years worth of classified documents getting oil stains in his garage? Oh wait, he's just a feeble old man that no longers knows what he is doing, according to the Judge that cleared him. 

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Like a sitting President with 8 years worth of classified documents getting oil stains in his garage? Oh wait, he's just a feeble old man that no longers knows what he is doing, according to the Judge that cleared him. 

Charges against Trump:

40 against Trump; 8 against Nauta; 4 against de Oliveira

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You are taking Whitehouse classified materials and expecting to walk?

Maybe I have access to classified information (you never know) but I’m not intentionally taking it out of a closed room or scif. Then hiding it from authorities, again intentionally, sharing it with people who do not have clearance access and need to know.

Unintentional mishandling of classified material does happen. The best thing to do is come forward about it. It doesn’t mean there aren’t potential consequences. But it’s better than doing it on purpose and then obstructing.

Should Joe Biden and Mike Pence at a minimum face a monetary fine? Absolutely. But their cases are much different than Trump’s and you know it.

And with Mara Lago being a country club, it definitely was not a super secure site.

20 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Maybe I have access to classified information (you never know) but I’m not intentionally taking it out of a closed room or scif. Then hiding it from authorities, again intentionally, sharing it with people who do not have clearance access and need to know.

Unintentional mishandling of classified material does happen. The best thing to do is come forward about it. It doesn’t mean there aren’t potential consequences. But it’s better than doing it on purpose and then obstructing.

Should Joe Biden and Mike Pence at a minimum face a monetary fine? Absolutely. But their cases are much different than Trump’s and you know it.

And with Mara Lago being a country club, it definitely was not a super secure site.

Definitely not as secure as a garage.

Have you ever driven by Mara Lago? There are sniper posts everywhere... security up the ass.

41 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yes, since both scenarios are exactly the same.