• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

29 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I am sure Branco is coloring the answer to this.  He is such a uniter, looking forward to it. 

We’ve had 8 years of illegal government acts against Trump and 16 years of demonizing conservatives by dem politicians. Bronco ain’t the problem and unity ain’t the answer unless decent Americans are now willing to join the fight to destroy the left. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

33 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

We’ve had 8 years of illegal government acts against Trump and 16 years of demonizing conservatives by dem politicians. Bronco ain’t the problem and unity ain’t the answer unless decent Americans are now willing to join the fight to destroy the left. 

What does destroying the left look like to you? Reeducation camps like Stalin and Mao used that disappeared dissidents or just quick and efficient trains to undisclosed factories that have gates that say Work Will Make You Free?

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

What does destroying the left look like to you? Reeducation camps like Stalin and Mao used that disappeared dissidents or just quick and efficient trains to undisclosed factories that have gates that say Work Will Make You Free?

Tear down the deep state and public school system is a good start. We acknowledge God and the Bible in schools as America did for over 200 years.

If they burn the cities we burn them. 
If they can live peacefully by our rules then good. They can be queer but keep that shit off tv and out the school. 

As with the last civil war there was a time for reconciliation but ultimately one side has to surrender first. We need to make sure the democrat party loses their second civil war

13 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Tear down the deep state and public school system is a good start. We acknowledge God and the Bible in schools as America did for over 200 years.

If they can live peacefully by our rules then good. They can be queer but keep that shit off tv and out the school. 

As with the last civil war there was a time for reconciliation but ultimately one side has to surrender first. We need to make sure the democrat party loses their second civil war

How are you a real person 

18 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

How are you a real person 

I’m actually the first to believe God exists and that evil eventually must be destroyed. 

You can’t defeat Satanic Marxist without toppling state and replacing their indoctrination factories with your own. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Sounds like a lot indoctrination, dictatorship, burning and killing. A military run state like Russia. Sure you don't own one of those white hoods. 

38 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Sounds like a lot indoctrination, dictatorship, burning and killing. A military run state like Russia. Sure you don't own one of those white hoods. 

He leases with an option to buy

33 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Absolutely not. I’m for teaching right from wrong and allowing people to choose. Right now , our schools are only teaching degeneracy and humanism. There’s a reason Marxist took the Bible out of classrooms. Truth is powerful. The word of God reigns superior to any history or science book in the classroom  Our founders knew that and it’s why Bible was taught in America for nearly 200 years  

You’re a good dude but again you kinda prove my point. This battle is not political. As much as you , Spirit, Kevin , Stick, cramp tdawg, Taylor , and uth disagree politically you tend to unite against the very simple truths of traditional marriage , gays , and abortion. This is a spiritual battle for the soul of our nation. We need more decent people like you all to join the fight. 

It shouldn’t be controversial to say and teach our children Jesus is King , men should marry women , dont  harm children, kill or steal. 

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

I’m perfectly happy just voting out the extreme left like the Squad.

Ultimately that’s what I’m saying. Sadly the blargs and cal libs are a the  minority. There has been common ground with their types for years.
The squad actually represents at least half of todays libs and its closer to 99 with libs under 40. 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Absolutely not. I’m for teaching right from wrong and allowing people to choose. Right now , our schools are only teaching degeneracy and humanism. There’s a reason Marxist took the Bible out of classrooms. Truth is powerful. The word of God reigns superior to any history or science book in the classroom  Our founders knew that and it’s why Bible was taught in America for nearly 200 years  

You’re a good dude but again you kinda prove my point. This battle is not political. As much as you , Spirit, Kevin , Stick, cramp tdawg, Taylor , and uth disagree politically you tend to unite against the very simple truths of traditional marriage , gays , and abortion. This is a spiritual battle for the soul of our nation. We need more decent people like you all to join the fight. 

It shouldn’t be controversial to say and teach our children Jesus is King , men should marry women , dont  harm children, kill or steal. 

Yeah I'm not of the belief that everyone living in this county HAS to be christian, but there does need to be some sort of widely believed and adopted moral standard to define our way of life, otherwise you get to where we are today where people have convinced themselves that killing babies in the womb and mentally ill men calling themselves women is morally acceptable.  As this country was founded and functioned for centuries on Christian values the only logical way to get ourselves out of the degeneracy we’re in now is to restore them to how we operate as a society which is going to have to start at the top with the government 

10 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Now that you gave me a shout out I am curious.  Are you saying when my wife gets home she is going to climb right on top this time? Woohoo!

3 minutes ago, mmc said:

Yeah I'm not of the belief that everyone living in this county HAS to be christian, but there does need to be some sort of widely believed and adopted moral standard to define our way of life, otherwise you get to where we are today where people have convinced themselves that killing babies in the womb and mentally ill men calling themselves women is morally acceptable.  As this country was founded and functioned for centuries on Christian values the only logical way to get ourselves out of the degeneracy we’re in now is to restore them to how we operate as a society which is going to have to start at the top with the government 

The founders knew this but all were intellectually inferior to we libs , libers, and moderates 

3 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Now that you gave me a shout out I am curious.  Are you saying when my wife gets home she is going to climb right on top this time? Woohoo!

For your sake I hope she does. That’s progress! If she comes home and drills you in the ass, you’ll need to retake my class. 

21 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You didn't by chance play centerfield for the Angels between 1992 and 1994?

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Absolutely not. I’m for teaching right from wrong and allowing people to choose.

Nope, you are not about free choice. You are about your choice which is far from middle ground. 

23 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Nope, you are not about free choice. You are about your choice which is far from middle ground. 

Absolutely not. I’m about presenting my world view in the classroom where we allow atheist , humanist , and the church of the lgbt to operate everyday. My side is the side that’s currently banned

10 hours ago, Redondo said:

It's so strange that they didn't have aerial security and clear all the roofs

Drones and helicopers

this alone ought to get the director of the secret service fired. i don't know if this is something she can be prosecuted for, but i'm sure there are some who will be looking into it.

13 minutes ago, Tank said:

this alone ought to get the director of the secret service fired. i don't know if this is something she can be prosecuted for, but i'm sure there are some who will be looking into it.

Definitely deserves looking into

28 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Absolutely not. I’m about presenting my world view in the classroom where we allow atheist , humanist , and the church of the lgbt to operate everyday. My side is the side that’s currently banned

People have somehow convinced themselves it’s normal introduce kids to complete retard shit like telling them they came from monkeys, that the world was created from an explosion, and that if you're a man who wants to use the women’s bathroom just tell anyone who asks that you feel like you’re a woman, but the mere thought of introducing them to Christian values and prayer makes people shudder, it’s crazy

It’s crazy how evil can start small. Just a few years ago this guy registers as a republican to aid democrats. While not illegal, it certainly displays his willingness to deceive for his cause. Truth be told he probably stuffed a few extra ballots in the mail in 2020. 
He did what he could while he trained for a bigger role in the regime. Once Biden placed the bullseye, he was given the call to arms. None of this would’ve happened if the kid wasn’t surrounded by the ends justifies the means Marxist. One little political affiliation lie was the door to the hallway containing his casket 

11 minutes ago, mmc said:

People have somehow convinced themselves it’s normal introduce kids to complete retard shit like telling them they came from monkeys, that the world was created from an explosion, and that if you're a man who wants to use the women’s bathroom just tell anyone who asks that you feel like you’re a woman, but the mere thought of introducing them to Christian values and prayer makes people shudder, it’s crazy

Yes it takes a hell of a lot more faith to be an atheist and believe in evolution. Yes the earth is 100 billion years old , let’s make climate assumptions based off 100 years of data. Hell the weather channel couldn’t predict 3 storms this week 15 min in advance. 

They need an old earth to sell evolution because miraculously nobody had ever witness a non living organisms come to life. They spend years talking about survival of the fittest and then turn around and promote poking each other in the tail. Oh yes people  are born that way. So a species that can’t reproduce manage to pass a gay gene for millions of year despite their inability to reproduce. It’s some deep shit!  No wonder it takes 30 years of schooling and 24/7 media support to indoctrinate these mush minds. 

But yes they know the truth. Been saying for years that guns ain’t their end game. The Bible is the weapon they want to ban. While this political stuff angers us, we know how it all ends. The day will come when these guys will remember every time they denied the King as they bow in fear before him  I hope they all come around before then  

before him.