• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

CNN also needs to be censored for poking fun at today’s events.

Said that Trump fell at a rally, no mention of gun shots.

Honestly, I’m not a fan of a lot of things Trump. Was pretty pissed off at the end platform that rolled out this week. It wreaked of trump playing to the middle. I hope this was a come to Jesus moment and he understands it’s time to crush the left. I don’t care about economics or the hell the deep state will unleash on America. We need to understand a Trump victory is the easy part. He and the American people need to understand we must sacrifice to crush the left. They’re going to bring the violence. 

Now let’s discuss why the secret service had been skimping on security and committed a kindergartner mistake by not securing the high ground. Then we can talk about the woman in charge of all this and the two women  agents who couldn’t even handle their weapons.  

15 minutes ago, cals said:

Let’s discuss the possibility that a grifting conman would fake a hit to gain political points.  I don’t have an opinion either way, but people are saying it.  People are talking.  Beautiful people.

I’d say it’s more likely this so called registered republican is a queer. 

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Either way this guy was probably a bigger disappointment to his family than you.  Kudos to him for a huge accomplishment.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Blarg if you have the energy to lift a finger for a second and unblock the Trump Shooting thread, maybe do it.  

Shit he makes a living censoring smut but censoring wisdom is his favorite hobby. 

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Trump has already denounced and separated himself form it so it’s silly to see the Dems desperately trying to tie Trump to it. 

Yes Trump has always been known for his honesty.

9 hours ago, cals said:

Or perhaps let’s look at the inverse.  We know stupid people usually aren’t aware that they are stupid.  We know Phil and I are highly educated and successful and therefore presumably intelligent.  

I posit that perhaps we are the intelligent ones here and you guys are the stupid ones, you’re just too stupid to see that you are stupid.  

Logically doesn’t that make more sense than “the two most educated and successful guys here are actually big dummies!”?

This graph tells you whether you're intelligent or stupid

7 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Now let’s discuss why the secret service had been skimping on security and committed a kindergartner mistake by not securing the high ground.

It's so strange that they didn't have aerial security and clear all the roofs

Drones and helicopers

4 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I am sure Branco is coloring the answer to this.  He is such a uniter, looking forward to it. 

Lol, he missed the opportunity today