• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

The left-leaning fact-checking website Snopes.com has spurred anger and anxiety among liberals for ruling, right before the first Biden-Trump debate, that former President Donald Trump never praised neo-Nazis at a Charlottesville protest as "very fine people" in a 2017 press conference with combative reporters.  

Snopes checker Taija Perry Cook wrote  that "while Trump did say that there were 'very fine people on both sides,' he also specifically noted that he was not talking about neo-Nazis and white supremacists and said they should be 'condemned totally.' Therefore, we have rated this claim 'False.'"

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/snopes-finally-admits-media-democrats-wrong-about-trump

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

11 minutes ago, Redondo said:

To make sure it's just before the election 

It was already before the election. This is being delayed because Trump is appealing due to the SCOTUS decision yesterday. Granted Charlie Kirk didn't feel like that was relevant information to include in his Tweet. 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Weird that Trump would think the crimes he committed before he was a president would be covered under the SC ruling.

I think the crime Trump committed before he was President was a misdemeanor.

45 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Weird that Trump would think the crimes he committed before he was a president would be covered under the SC ruling.

42 minutes ago, Jay said:

I think the crime Trump committed before he was President was a misdemeanor.

All the answers you seek are in the Tweet.

9YhxDgUz_400x400 (1).jpg

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I assumed this was going to be appealed no matter what. Pretty stupid to not appeal it. 

Alright libtards. Stop posting this shit on social media. None of it is true. You look fucking stupid posting fake shit like this. Fuck. My Facebook feed was littered with it and I hate you. 

RDT_20240713_1155288288030996562630230.jpg

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

My Facebook feed was littered with it and I hate you. 

Facebook AI only responds to what your interests are and from that extrapolated you are a libtard. Your feed comes from the trough you have been eating from. 

You want it to end, friend Brian Ilten. Then you get Reptard results.

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Facebook AI only responds to what your interests are and from that extrapolated you are a libtard. Your feed comes from the trough you have been eating from. 

You want it to end, friend Brian Ilten. Then you get Reptard results.

It's weird, my facebook thing is littered with radical right crack ho shit. It could just be I am in Texas and they figure there is no way in hell he can't love the MTG fan club. I get tons of Alicia Schmidt stuff and I am ok with that. 

6 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Alright libtards. Stop posting this shit on social media. None of it is true. You look fucking stupid posting fake shit like this. Fuck. My Facebook feed was littered with it and I hate you. 

RDT_20240713_1155288288030996562630230.jpg

All this stuff is true about Project 25.

Just now, Taylor said:

All this stuff is true about Project 25.

Trump has already denounced and separated himself form it so it’s silly to see the Dems desperately trying to tie Trump to it.