• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Really a hate crime needs to be treated as a separate crime entirely from the act. This is done to a point but not made clear enough I believe. Basically defined as "The deliberate act of committing a crime for the intent in whole or in part of spreading hate and/or fear"

37 minutes ago, Jay said:

Isn't Vicente Fox the former president of Mexico?

You're going to have to get a lot better at defending Trump for his absolute bullshit. I get that we're pretty much in Spring Training right now, but rest assured that he's going to go all the way to the Bullshit World Series. This kind of material will not work.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

I looked. Nope.

It wasn't look over there, it was look at what is right in front of you that you've chosen to ignore for eight years. Trump is just an excuse to whitewash... Ummm wrong choice of words, just an excuse to let your guy off the hook for his trail of broken promises that are record, not events yet to play out.

The talking yam is going to makes his own concessions but that still doesn't erase the present and past foibles of the outgoing administration.

28 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

You're going to have to get a lot better at defending Trump for his absolute bullshit. I get that we're pretty much in Spring Training right now, but rest assured that he's going to go all the way to the Bullshit World Series. This kind of material will not work.

"You can keep your doctor..." Still the undisputed reigning Bullshit World Champion.

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It wasn't look over there, it was look at what is right in front of you that you've chosen to ignore for eight years. Trump is just an excuse to whitewash... Ummm wrong choice of words, just an excuse to let your guy off the hook for his trail of broken promises that are record, not events yet to play out.

The talking yam is going to makes his own concessions but that still doesn't erase the present and past foibles of the outgoing administration.

I haven't ignored anything. Nobody is off the hook. There's no need to create narratives for me. I don't even understand the logic of your defense, if there is any. It's more of a reaction than a defense.

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

So, your response to Trump is a pathological twitter liar is Obama.

Hopefully you have a programmable keyboard...I have a feeling you are going to be typing that a lot in the next year or so

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Great work Donald. 

I'm so glad our president is concerned about such things.

1 hour ago, red321 said:

Washington Post has actually started a new feature.

I'd make up a title, but I think there's is hard to top

What Trump Got Wrong on Twitter This Week

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/06/what-trump-got-wrong-on-twitter-this-week/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_factchecker-815am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

I enjoyed this remark in the comments:

Fact checking Trump makes about as much sense as looking in the back of your TV for the little people you see on the screen.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

He's not. He's focused on you not focusing on the important issues. This is him dictating the headlines.

I don't know. Why would he continue to tweet such inane things after being elected? I honestly think he gets a thought in his head and fires it off before thinking about how it will be taken.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't know. Why would he continue to tweet such inane things after being elected? I honestly think he gets a thought in his head and fires it off before thinking about how it will be taken.

Why would a politician want to control message?  That's job number one for a politician. He's a con artist. I mean a literal con artist. Just as a magician can make an audience focus on what they want them to maintain the illusion so Trump handles his presidency. Why would he stop after being elected?

7 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Why would a politician want to control message?  That's job number one for a politician. He's a con artist. I mean a literal con artist. Just as a magician can make an audience focus on what they want them to maintain the illusion so Trump handles his presidency. Why would he stop after being elected?

Part of me thinks that is the case....but the other part of me wonders...are we giving him too much credit. A lot of people gave Obama credit for playing 11th dimensional chess...when the reality was he was just being naive...in this case there's a good chance narcissitic tweeting is nothing more than оранжевая сука being unable to control himself.

10 minutes ago, Thomas said:

This. 100% this.

He's an asshole and a liar.

1 minute ago, red321 said:

Part of me thinks that is the case....but the other part of me wonders...are we giving him too much credit. A lot of people gave Obama credit for playing 11th dimensional chess...when the reality was he was just being naive...in this case there's a good chance narcissitic tweeting is nothing more than оранжевая сука being unable to control himself.

The thing is... there's no reason it can't honestly be both, with the realization that his hair trigger Tweets constantly serve to distract.

The guy is such an asshole.

Just now, red321 said:

Well any candidate is a product of many strategists. But can you count beyond one hand people who were as successful promoting their brand in the past 3 decades?  There are resorts who pay a substantial fee strictly to be able to put Trump brand on their property. This couldn't possibly have happened all by accident. 

49 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I haven't ignored anything. Nobody is off the hook. There's no need to create narratives for me. I don't even understand the logic of your defense, if there is any. It's more of a reaction than a defense.

The subject of broken campaign promises has been broached and the Yam has yet to take the oath. It seemed appropriate to remind those doing predictive complaining they are still living in present tense where the Eggplant* has never addressed his campaign promises.

*See True Romance for Eggplant reference.