• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Just a reminder that this team's Narcissistic owner, thinks the 34 times Convicted Felon, is the greatest "president" America has ever had.

If I attend an Angels game in person, I will buy my ticket from a fan (hopefully,) on the resale market, and will not spend a dime on parking, food, beverage or merchandise at the stadium.  None of my money is going into the pocket of the A-Hole that has destroyed and made into a mockery, this once great franchise during his tenure.

It takes a special kind of Stupid to waste the presence of 2 generational talents in Trout & Ohtani.  Just because one has wealth, does not mean they have intelligence, as Arte's hero and cult leader proves every single day of his miserable life.

45 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

Further proof that the left can’t meme. 

I’m not “left”.  I’m the most racist, most sexist, most hateful person here.  I just have a superior bullshit detector to you Trump worker bees.

(To be fair though, it has taken none of my bullshit detector to understand Trump.  He’s barely smarter than Jason, tbh)

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

The butthurt is fun to watch. Almost as fun as the meltdowns following the 2020 election.

I imagine the view is spectacular from your ikea couch overlooking the apartment complex