• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

24 minutes ago, cals said:

It's both now Larry.  Ask Blarg. 

Okay, funny story.  My wife is clueless about this shit and bought a summer dress that is covered with pineapple images in every angle.

We go to a place for dinner and she gets into a conversation with a couple, not noticing the woman is wearing an ankle bracelet at the end of her hip high split dress. 

All the while she is clueless of why they were so friendly and chatty from the next table. Had she any inclination the story may have had a better ending. It wasn't until the drive home that I explained the veiled courting ritual she didn't catch on to and her dress was the conversation starter. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

There is a difference between Republicans and Democrats, believe it or not. It's not all a mess of "nothing matters." Republicans are shitty advocates for conservative policy, generally speaking, but they're moving more in the right direction than Democrats are.

I don't expect Trump to save the country. Everyone fucking hates each other now, no one person can fix that. I do blame Dems for that more than Reps, as you would expect. They took Trump's trolling and spun it into an existential threat. Not sure where we go from here. 

I mean, Jesus...Trump's rallies had hordes of people chanting "lock her up!" and he gets into office and says that he thinks it would be a terrible thing to go after your political opponent in such a way. I guess the Dems don't feel the same way. 

The “right” direction is subjective view and it’s a waste of time to debate.  You have your opinions and I have mine.  The end. 

as far as this business about democrats doing this or that that republicans don’t do.  I mean I don’t know what to tell you.  You’re like a horse with blinders or something. Both groups are constantly going on and on and on about the other side destroying the country.  They have been doing this as long as you and I have been alive.  There’s no point in going back and forth about it.  We both could point to a thousand different things.  Anyway.  I just think you should try to be less hysterical about observing what’s going on.  That’s less fun.  I’ll grant you that. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The “right” direction is subjective view and it’s a waste of time to debate.  You have your opinions and I have mine.  The end. 

as far as this business about democrats doing this or that that republicans don’t do.  I mean I don’t know what to tell you.  You’re like a horse with blinders or something. Both groups are constantly going on and on and on about the other side destroying the country.  They have been doing this as long as you and I have been alive.  There’s no point in going back and forth about it.  We both could point to a thousand different things.  Anyway.  I just think you should try to be less hysterical about observing what’s going on.  That’s less fun.  I’ll grant you that. 

You’re forgetting MAGA is basically a retard.

41 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I agree with pretty much all of this.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Is that a type? I've never heard of anyone writing in their spouse on a ballot.

My wife would be a terrible president. I’d vote for the other guy