• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

8 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

Where is Melania? She is first ex first lady not to be in court when first ex-president convicted of a felony. Is the relationship hit Stormy weather.

Your political takes are very good. Please stick around.

Let’s make one thing clear now before anyone gets confused:  If you say the word “lawfare”, you are outing yourself as a moron.  You may argue all you want about the merits of this conviction, but if you say that word, you’re basically admitting to gobbling Tucker’s undersized knob.

Carry on.

7 hours ago, Rico said:

From your link

Again, even Trump's most biased attack dog acknowledged that the FBI had at very least sufficient reason to open a preliminary investigation. 

John Durham's investigation was a complete failure and the best he could do was say, "Well I don't think the FBI should have gone as far as it did."

Nixon resigned for much less. 

9 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Why don’t they just kill him? Seriously.  If you think they’re so convinced that he’s a danger and so devoted to stopping him and so totally in control.  Why not just put a bullet in his head ? Do you ever follow your logic to any conclusion? 

I'll give an actual attempt at this hilarious question.

The Dems are stupid, but they don't actually think he's a danger to whatever (some probably do). That's just propaganda used for retards like Taylor and Rico to lap up. That's pretty clear imo. Everything in politics is done in service of losing support for the other side, including this.

Shooting the guy would just escalate the country further into more dangerous chaos. That does nobody any good.

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'll give an actual attempt at this hilarious question.

The Dems are stupid, but they don't actually think he's a danger to whatever (some probably do). That's just propaganda used for retards like Taylor and Rico to lap up. That's pretty clear imo. Everything in politics is done in service of losing support for the other side, including this.

Shooting the guy would just escalate the country further into more dangerous chaos. That does nobody any good.

Well there ya go.  You landed on it.  So think through that a bit more.  If he’s *actually* not that dangerous then maybe he isn’t *actually* much of a force to change the country.  None of this dumb shit matters and you guys are getting all worked up over a guy that did actually commit these relatively minor crimes.  He basically is guilty of falsifying business entries.  He's not going to jail. That said, I do think as I previously mentioned, that the paradigm of these people not going after each other for their crimes has probably come to an end.  That could usher in other issues. 

anyway, he’s not going to save the country from its current trajectory and he doesn’t want to.  Donald Trump is a con man criminal just like the other people that actually wield power in this country.  It’s stupid to get all worked up about him.  And it’s even more stupid to pretend he’s some kind of savior character.  

And if he was that kind of a character they’d just kill him.  They aren’t worried about the extremely easily manipulated geriatric voting bases in this country getting mad.  

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Well there ya go.  You landed on it.  So think through that a bit more.  If he’s *actually* not that dangerous then maybe he isn’t *actually* much of a force to change the country.  None of this dumb shit matters and you guys are getting all worked up over a guy that did actually commit these relatively minor crimes.  He basically is guilty of falsifying business entries.  He's not going to jail. That said, I do think as I previously mentioned, that the paradigm of these people not going after each other for their crimes has probably come to an end.  That could usher in other issues. 

anyway, he’s not going to save the country from its current trajectory and he doesn’t want to.  Donald Trump is a con man criminal just like the other people that actually wield power in this country.  It’s stupid to get all worked up about him.  And it’s even more stupid to pretend he’s some kind of savior character.  

And if he was that kind of a character they’d just kill him.  They aren’t worried about the extremely easily manipulated geriatric voting bases in this country getting mad.  

But lawfare!

43 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Huh? How often are rich white guys sentenced to prison for being first time felons?

It's strange that you champion all other races

Why do you hate white people?

Try looking in the mirror and see who you are

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

There is a difference between Republicans and Democrats, believe it or not. It's not all a mess of "nothing matters." Republicans are shitty advocates for conservative policy, generally speaking, but they're moving more in the right direction than Democrats are.

I don't expect Trump to save the country. Everyone fucking hates each other now, no one person can fix that. I do blame Dems for that more than Reps, as you would expect. They took Trump's trolling and spun it into an existential threat. Not sure where we go from here. 

I mean, Jesus...Trump's rallies had hordes of people chanting "lock her up!" and he gets into office and says that he thinks it would be a terrible thing to go after your political opponent in such a way. I guess the Dems don't feel the same way. 

3 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I mean, Jesus...Trump's rallies had hordes of people chanting "lock her up!" and he gets into office and says that he thinks it would be a terrible thing to go after your political opponent in such a way. I guess the Dems don't feel the same way. 

Benevolent Trump is one of my favorite Bullshit Trump Personas. 

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

There is a difference between Republicans and Democrats, believe it or not. It's not all a mess of "nothing matters." Republicans are shitty advocates for conservative policy, generally speaking, but they're moving more in the right direction than Democrats are.

I don't expect Trump to save the country. Everyone fucking hates each other now, no one person can fix that. I do blame Dems for that more than Reps, as you would expect. They took Trump's trolling and spun it into an existential threat. Not sure where we go from here. 

Trump himself said “lock her up” which is why it got parroted. 

Then he reneged on that promise.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-clinton-investigation-kellyanne-conway-231735

Then he thought about it some more.

https://apnews.com/article/060ca2399a744b4a9554dbd2ec276a90

Maybe Trump’s just responsible for his own actions but he’s got the victim mentality down to a science. Good for him.

34 minutes ago, Redondo said:

It's strange that you champion all other races

Why do you hate white people?

Try looking in the mirror and see who you are

I don't hate people. I just understand statistics and trends.

When you criticize the U.S. government, are you saying you hate being American?

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Trump himself said “lock her up” which is why it got parroted. 

Then he reneged on that promise.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-clinton-investigation-kellyanne-conway-231735

Then he thought about it some more.

https://apnews.com/article/060ca2399a744b4a9554dbd2ec276a90

Maybe Trump’s just responsible for his own actions but he’s got the victim mentality down to a science. Good for him.

What a load of BS. There are people on freaking MSNBC and CNN of all places saying "Yeah, if his name wasn't Trump he wouldn't be getting charged." These are cases of targeting a person and finding the crime. Denial of that is willful ignorance.

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't hate people. I just understand statistics and trends.

When you criticize the U.S. government, are you saying you hate being American?

If you understand statistics you should walk the streets of Compton at midnight to prove your views. I'll throw some popcorn in the microwave and wait for the Ring camera videos.

13 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

If you understand statistics you should walk the streets of Compton at midnight to prove your views. I'll throw some popcorn in the microwave and wait for the Ring camera videos.

That isn't statistics, that's your personal prejudice. But I have been to Compton a few times and it was fine.

Just admit you think Black people are inferior and have natural inclinations for crime and violence.

23 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

What a load of BS. There are people on freaking MSNBC and CNN of all places saying "Yeah, if his name wasn't Trump he wouldn't be getting charged." These are cases of targeting a person and finding the crime. Denial of that is willful ignorance.

Isn't a good thing that presidents are now being held accountable?

If Biden is guilty of anything I hope he gets tried and convicted.

14 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Trump has to pay back $25 million for defrauding people with Trump University. Conclusion, he’s the victim.

His charity is shut down for stealing from it. Conclusion, he’s the victim.

Falsifying business records for an act no one forced him to do but he’s the victim.

As for all his other cases, let’s get them to trial and hear the evidence. Oh I forgot, he’s not actually interested in doing that. 

I’m all for any politician, regardless of political affiliation to be held accountable if they are guilty. If Trump is the first to have it happen to him, so be it. Hopefully he isn’t the last.

17 hours ago, St1ck said:

This should probably kill the debates. Can't imagine the secret service would want POTUS so close to a convicted felon. 

Biden should pardon Trump to remove any appearance of improper targeting of political opponents. He might actually score points for being magnanimous.