• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

You (again) give too much nuance to the mainstream of each side. The vast majority of each side simply supports whatever their side is currently supporting. It's clear the left is pasting together whatever intelligence they do have to delegitimize the 2016 election, at least morally,  and hoping it doesn't fall apart like a drunken Ikea assembly. While the right for similar political gain is waging a scorched earth on the intelligence process while simultaneously giving lip service that they love America and the intelligence community and hoping noone is really paying attention anyway.   The entire process is as transparent as me in yoga pants.

That last sentence was completely unnecessary during lunch hour.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

5 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

4 Chicago black people tied up and tortured a special needs white guy, torturing him and forcing him to say "Fuck white people" "Fuck Donald Trump." They kicked him around, made him stick his face in the toilet, cut his scalp down to his skull and used the wound as an ash tray. Just sickening stuff.

These assholes were stupid enough to stream it all on Facebook and were quickly apprehended. And yet police are saying it's not racially motivated.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

This was absolutely disgusting!

6 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

4 Chicago black people tied up and tortured a special needs white guy, torturing him and forcing him to say "Fuck white people" "Fuck Donald Trump." They kicked him around, made him stick his face in the toilet, cut his scalp down to his skull and used the wound as an ash tray. Just sickening stuff.

These assholes were stupid enough to stream it all on Facebook and were quickly apprehended. And yet police are saying it's not racially motivated.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Such a pussy administration.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/05/white-house-too-early-to-tell-if-chicago-kidnapping-is-a-hate-crime-video/

30 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

ok, I'm confused...is the administration supposed to comment on these cases or not? And are they supposed to do it immediately, a day later, maybe a week when there's more information? 

Clearly they have decided to comment by saying, "too early to tell..." so I guess we'll have to wait to see what the comment will be.

Given they have decided to comment, it wouldn't do much harm to say, "yeah it's a hate crime." 

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

If only that kid looked like Obama's fictional son.

Maybe in 30 or so days he will

“I’ve seen the video through news coverage, and I know local officials, law enforcement officials are investigating this matter based on reports I’ve seen there,” Earnest said in response to a question from Fox News’ Kevin Corke. “They are still conducting an investigation into the disturbing images we saw in that video.”

“They do demonstrate a level of depravity that was an outrage to a lot of Americans.”

3 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I just want some consistency that's all. I mean if Obama had a son...

So in the Martin instance he didn't comment a day after the incident, and only commented after 30 some odd days after Zimmerman had been released 5 hours after shooting someone.

What level of consistency would you like?

16 minutes ago, red321 said:

So in the Martin instance he didn't comment a day after the incident, and only commented after 30 some odd days after Zimmerman had been released 5 hours after shooting someone.

What level of consistency would you like?

There you go buddy. Right there on the White House website the day after a "hate crime" happened.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/06/18/latest-president-obama-delivers-statement-shooting-south-carolina

13 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

There you go buddy. Right there on the White House website the day after a "hate crime" happened.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/06/18/latest-president-obama-delivers-statement-shooting-south-carolina

yeah...so that just happened. Bra---fucking---o...we have our pole sitter for shittiest argument of the year.

As heinous as the video tape is...and it is awful, I hope the book gets thrown at those people and I would hope that if the investigation identifies that it warrants hate crime status they pursue it...but jesus fucking christ it pales in comparison to what happened in Charleston that day, the motives which were known immediately due to not only it's location, but statements by the shooter. I'm pretty sure you don't actually need anyone to explain that to you.

6 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

If "consistency" is the standard, I can't wait to see the number of times Trump backers call out Trump.

I'm not a Trump backer (although I am backing some of his policies) but I'll be more than happy to mention his inconsistencies. For instance his turn about on Julian Assange. 

14 minutes ago, red321 said:

yeah...so that just happened. Bra---fucking---o...we have our pole sitter for shittiest argument of the year.

How is that a shitty argument for consistency? He'll call it a hate crime immediately if blacks are slaughtered in North Carolina but if a white kid is beaten by four blacks he has to wait? Not the correct stance IMO.

18 minutes ago, red321 said:

As heinous as the video tape is...and it is awful, I hope the book gets thrown at those people and I would hope that if the investigation identifies that it warrants hate crime status they pursue it...but jesus fucking christ it pales in comparison to what happened in Charleston that day, the motives which were known immediately due to not only it's location, but statements by the shooter. I'm pretty sure you don't actually need anyone to explain that to you.

That was a quick jump from Martin to Charleston.

3 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

How is that a shitty argument for consistency? He'll call it a hate crime immediately if blacks are slaughtered in North Carolina but if a white kid is beaten by four blacks he has to wait? Not the correct stance IMO.

Ummm ... it was a hate crime when a white dude slaughtered blacks in NC.  Was the ever any feeling that NC wasn't a hate crime? 

The Martin case, on the other hand, there were a lot of questions around that one.