• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

6 hours ago, colt4405 said:

His eyes have been opened to the fact it's just a big political cult at best. Christians really exposed themselves this election season. Moral authority is gone.   

You do realize that there are Democrats that are Christians?

6 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Ironic that someone from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir would protest Trump, when 45% of Utah voted for Trump compared to 27% for Clinton.  Hell, an independent, from Utah got 21% of the vote. 

She was the 21%.

10 minutes ago, colt4405 said:

Where? Awfully quiet group.

Trump got more support from identifying "christians" than any other president ever. I grew up in a church, I've read the new testament, Donald Trump is NOT WORTHY of a christians vote. THATS why I say its a political cult at best. If you're willing to drop all of your decency for the sake of power you have lost any sort of moral high ground. I won't step foot in a church, whether its a funeral or wedding, they are not to be trusted.   

I would hope you realize that not everyone's process for making a voting decision is their respective church's official stance on a particular issue. 

I know you don't, I just would hope that would be the case. 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

I won't step foot in a church, whether its a funeral or wedding, they are not to be trusted.   

That's just pussy behavior. So you're saying when your parents pass away (if they haven't already) you won't attend the services because you're so weak that you can't handle stepping foot in a particular building? 

If that's the case, I'm not sure you should be the one criticizing others' actions. 

1 hour ago, colt4405 said:

Trump got more support from identifying "christians" than any other president ever. I grew up in a church, I've read the new testament, Donald Trump is NOT WORTHY of a christians vote. 

man, you realize that you could apply the very same logic in why Christians shouldn't have voted for hillary, either. Neither of them are moral people.

46 minutes ago, Glen said:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/02/politics/office-of-congressional-ethics-oversight-of-ethics-committee-amendment/index.html

It's just a coincidence, I'm sure, that they tried to keep this under wraps and it was done right before Trump takes office.

Anyone got any justification for this?

Not me

55 minutes ago, Glen said:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/02/politics/office-of-congressional-ethics-oversight-of-ethics-committee-amendment/index.html

It's just a coincidence, I'm sure, that they tried to keep this under wraps and it was done right before Trump takes office.

Anyone got any justification for this?

Image result for vince mcmahon because fuck you

12 hours ago, Lou said:

That's just pussy behavior. So you're saying when your parents pass away (if they haven't already) you won't attend the services because you're so weak that you can't handle stepping foot in a particular building? 

If that's the case, I'm not sure you should be the one criticizing others' actions. 

Or voting.