• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

40 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

He was talking about Illegal Aliens...You calling all latino immigrants illegals? Pretty racist assumption

I need a rolls-eyes emoji.

Link? Source? Anything?

Link? Source? Anything?

It happened at the San Diego event. 

http://gawker.com/photographs-show-trump-supporters-pepper-spraying-prote-1780399845

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

The news media is salivating over Hillary's "takedown" of Trump in that speech she made. Such attacks up to this point have had little effect. In fact, they seem to cause his poll numbers to go up.

Has she ever thought about running a 'positive' campaign telling the American people her plans to keep this country great? Maybe just ignore Trump's negative attacks and get positive this summer? She's more attractive when she's not yelling and screaming. 

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

The news media is salivating over Hillary's "takedown" of Trump in that speech she made. Such attacks up to this point have had little effect. In fact, they seem to cause his poll numbers to go up.

Has she ever thought about running a 'positive' campaign telling the American people her plans to keep this country great? Maybe just ignore Trump's negative attacks and get positive this summer? She's more attractive when she's not yelling and screaming. 

laugh...that's funny...seeing as Donald spends most of his campaign rally's ranting at everything from the Mexicans to reporters to his bestest steaks in the whole wide world that he eat's with his black person...and yet Hillary is "yelling and screaming"...wonder what the difference is there?

The Republicans spent half the primary not attacking Donald and by the time they started it was too late. And keep in mind, up to this point most of the people have had a chance to vote for Donald...but as we move in to the general election he moves away from the old white crowd to the population as a whole.

Hillary ripped him to shreds and laid out a convicing case why the talking yam is completely unqualified to be president. She outlined why he was not just wrong, but his worldview...or rather " They’re not even really ideas, just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies. "...is dangerous for not just the US, but the world. She connected the dots between this thin skin and temperament and the danger having someone who spends hours lambasting people who criticize him on twitter in a position of power. 

Hell, think about it...the same day Hillary outlines why Donald is unfit for office, he starts going after that "Mexican"...as if attempting to prove her point.

You're such a liberal Red. Basing a candidates worth on logical reasoning. Unfortunately somewhere along the line that basis for determining a candidate stop being applicable for many. Well at least a lot more than previously. Sure Hillary can make well reasoned arguments against her opponent. You make it sound like that's hard to do against Trump. If it was that easy he wouldn't have made it past the first few primaries. If the battle for the swing voters is going to be based on how the candidates makes us feel she has to be well... less Trump like. He'll win that battle without a doubt. God knows no one besides her most ardent supporters would argue that she is terribly likable but she has to do something to at least separate herself from Trump. Something to inspire the masses. The higher the overall apathy is for this election the better that plays for Trump. Yes telling a woman that she needs to smile more to be successful is blatantly sexist and condescending,  wouldn't it make sense that this would be the right answer in a society that is sexist and condescending? 

22 minutes ago, Thomas said:

If the battle for the swing voters is going to be based on how the candidates makes us feel she has to be well... less Trump like.

She has to be well... less Hillary-like.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

You're such a liberal Red. Basing a candidates worth on logical reasoning. Unfortunately somewhere along the line that basis for determining a candidate stop being applicable for many. Well at least a lot more than previously. Sure Hillary can make well reasoned arguments against her opponent. You make it sound like that's hard to do against Trump. If it was that easy he wouldn't have made it past the first few primaries. If the battle for the swing voters is going to be based on how the candidates makes us feel she has to be well... less Trump like. He'll win that battle without a doubt. God knows no one besides her most ardent supporters would argue that she is terribly likable but she has to do something to at least separate herself from Trump. Something to inspire the masses. The higher the overall apathy is for this election the better that plays for Trump. Yes telling a woman that she needs to smile more to be successful is blatantly sexist and condescending,  wouldn't it make sense that this would be the right answer in a society that is sexist and condescending? 

Well, it certainly was hard enough for the Republican and #nevertrump folks to do when they tried to get around to it...I think a part of the reason for that is most of the Republican party candidates were a bunch of hacks and never will be's...a candidate like Rubio turns out to be nothing more than a profusely sweating empty suit with dry mouth..Scott Walker turns out to be nothing more than a giant forehead masturbating at the alter of I wish I could be Reagan, wash rinse repeat.

Look at a candidate like Bush, or Rubio, or even Kasich...for the most part they tried to stay above the fray, at least initially...and they came off looking as weak as they were bashed over the head repeatedly by the talking yam.

I'm not sure the battle for swing voters is going to be how does the candidate make you feel. I think it's going to be...this dude is wholly unqualified to be president. He is a con man, the used car salesman running 2am infomercials, and the fraudulent businessman running scams on the elderly and poor who won't release his tax returns because they'd make clear the lie that is Drumpf. I think her strategy is...look, you don't have to like me...you don't have to want to have a beer with me...but for whatever faults you might think I have you know I'm competent and qualified to be president as compared to the spray tanned failed steak salesman twitter-aholic whose idea of foreign policy is a Jimmy Fallon #hashtag-a-thon. It may not be the most inspiring message...but I think it could be the most effective.

53 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The voters don't mind a man yelling, but when a woman does it, they're put off. 

Hillary could be a little less shrill.

Maybe she'll remember her place, drop out, and take up her proper place in the kitchen

20 minutes ago, red321 said:

Well, it certainly was hard enough for the Republican and #nevertrump folks to do when they tried to get around to it...I think a part of the reason for that is most of the Republican party candidates were a bunch of hacks and never will be's...a candidate like Rubio turns out to be nothing more than a profusely sweating empty suit with dry mouth..Scott Walker turns out to be nothing more than a giant forehead masturbating at the alter of I wish I could be Reagan, wash rinse repeat.

Look at a candidate like Bush, or Rubio, or even Kasich...for the most part they tried to stay above the fray, at least initially...and they came off looking as weak as they were bashed over the head repeatedly by the talking yam.

I'm not sure the battle for swing voters is going to be how does the candidate make you feel. I think it's going to be...this dude is wholly unqualified to be president. He is a con man, the used car salesman running 2am infomercials, and the fraudulent businessman running scams on the elderly and poor who won't release his tax returns because they'd make clear the lie that is Drumpf. I think her strategy is...look, you don't have to like me...you don't have to want to have a beer with me...but for whatever faults you might think I have you know I'm competent and qualified to be president as compared to the spray tanned failed steak salesman twitter-aholic whose idea of foreign policy is a Jimmy Fallon #hashtag-a-thon. It may not be the most inspiring message...but I think it could be the most effective.

The problem is.  On the other side.  You have the politician lawyer.  I think the reason why Trump is doing so well is that people in both parties are sick and tired of these politicians.  They are sick and tired of Black Lives Matter.  They are sick and tired of gangbanging illegals, and occupy wall street and gender neutral whatevers and just sick and tired of the crap of what is the government. 

You may discount Trump.  But Hilary can't even get rid of the old guy. 

This just really shows how disfunctional the current crop of candidates are.  That's why I'm really looking at the Libertardian.  Hopefully he will gain some momentum and at least be invited to the dances.  I'd really like to see how he stands up to all the political muck that is in both sad parties right now.

5 hours ago, red321 said:

At what point are you expecting the public to realize "Holy #$@, Trump isn't qualified to be president!!!  Why didn't I see that before?!?!?"  What revelation or statement by Trump considering what has happened already is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back?  Again people as unpopular as either Clinton or Trump shouldn't be at this position. They are historically bad*.  Even if Hillary by the sheer fact that she isn't Trump has the better arguments, will many undecided by bothered to even listen to her?

*http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/03/us/elections/trump-and-clinton-favorability.html

I have zero interest in politics, find this race and the people that are going ape shit to be moronic, especially the psychos that post/debate all day on various social media platforms like they are going to change someones mind or simply go to war with people like drunken meathead NFL fans at a bar.....

but this is kind of the raddest thing ever that we can all support:

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/tramps-against-trump-will-trade-you-nudes-for-voting-this-election

Tramps Against Trump, they will send you nudes if you vote against Trump.

11 hours ago, Thomas said:

At what point are you expecting the public to realize "Holy #$@, Trump isn't qualified to be president!!!  Why didn't I see that before?!?!?"  What revelation or statement by Trump considering what has happened already is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back?  Again people as unpopular as either Clinton or Trump shouldn't be at this position. They are historically bad*.  Even if Hillary by the sheer fact that she isn't Trump has the better arguments, will many undecided by bothered to even listen to her?

*http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/03/us/elections/trump-and-clinton-favorability.html

That's a fair question Thomas...but do keep in mind up to this point he's really only faced Republican/conservative voters and not the general electorate so the voters he has faced have really been that segment of the electorate who thought the old man yelling at the invisible black dude was awesome.

17 minutes ago, red321 said:

That's a fair question Thomas...but do keep in mind up to this point he's really only faced Republican/conservative voters and not the general electorate so the voters he has faced have really been that segment of the electorate who thought the old man yelling at the invisible black dude was awesome.

My brain says...

raw

...but the overall poll numbers...they are a bit...disheartening. 

8 hours ago, Adam said:

At the end of the day a lot of people really dislike both of them but I feel like there are enough swing voters that will convince themselves that Trump is just f'ing around

The problem is, that's what everyone has been saying when the republican nomination period began.  And he's gained more support, not lost.