• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 minutes ago, cals said:

Dammit.  They must be doing to weed out the homos, so real Miller Lite drinkers will know. Like how Blue Oyster Cult wrote Don’t Fear the Reaper so true fans would know who the queer poser BOC fans were.

Yes I bet the aw Sam Blum section is full of these. Probably replace last call with bottoms up

30 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Budweiser corporation just took a $4 billion dollar loss in their stock value since their failed ad campaign alienated their customer base. Looks like their VP of Marketing fucked up. 

If that's true it will be back in less than a week once you morons realize you are being played by right wing media. 

RAMS2021_PRIDE_Logo-600x141.png

4 minutes ago, St1ck said:

If that's true it will be back in less than a week once you morons realize you are being played by right wing media. 

RAMS2021_PRIDE_Logo-600x141.png

Pretty sure most cons know damn near every entity in America is kissing queer ass nowadays. Yes it’s impossible to boycott all these queer loving companies. 
I’m just glad to see you acknowledge all these organizations are bending over for the queers. Libs in here suggest daily this shit isn’t happening yet today you are making the argument that we’re right. 

21 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Pretty sure most cons know damn near every entity in America is kissing queer ass nowadays. Yes it’s impossible to boycott all these queer loving companies. 
I’m just glad to see you acknowledge all these organizations are bending over for the queers. Libs in here suggest daily this shit isn’t happening yet today you are making the argument that we’re right. 

I didn't read any of this but sorry buddy you're going to have to find a new shitty fast food restaurant.

https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_220607110022-burger-king-pride-whopper.jpg

Edited by St1ck

18 minutes ago, cals said:

By the way, anxiety is God’s way of providing you a challenge so you learn to stop being such a pussy.  Glad to see you’ve chosen to medicate God’s challenge to you away. Very Christian if you.

There are actually (idiot) Christians who think medication for mental health demonstrates a lack of faith. 

17 minutes ago, cals said:

By the way, anxiety is God’s way of providing you a challenge so you learn to stop being such a pussy.  Glad to see you’ve chosen to medicate God’s challenge to you away. Very Christian if you.

My brothers father in law is a preacher. He’s always railing on drinking alcohol while he takes mind altering drugs for anxiety. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

I don't read any of this but sorry buddy you're going to have to find a new shitty fast food restaurant.

https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_220607110022-burger-king-pride-whopper.jpg

Well that’s the only one on post and I don’t want it to close. At least 12 black families are going back on unemployment without my business. 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

There are actually (idiot) Christians who think medication for mental health demonstrates a lack of faith. 

For schizophrenia or anything delusional it doesn’t and I would agree with you that anyone who thinks that is an idiot.  

But I agree with them that anyone who needs to medicate themselves because they’re a little nervous in groups or a little sad because life is a challenge (the challenge God has planned for us) is acting against God’s will.  How about you look at the reasons why you don’t feel the way you want to feel and seek the help of your pastor or the Bible or simply pray?  Are the solutions provided in the Bible and your church not good enough for you?

3 minutes ago, cals said:

For schizophrenia or anything delusional it doesn’t and I would agree with you that anyone who thinks that is an idiot.  

But I agree with them that anyone who needs to medicate themselves because they’re a little nervous in groups or a little sad because life is a challenge (the challenge God has planned for us) is acting against God’s will.  How about you look at the reasons why you don’t feel the way you want to feel and seek the help of your pastor or the Bible or simply pray?  Are the solutions provided in the Bible and your church not good enough for you?

I find the best way to deal with anxiety is to stop giving a shit about what’s stressing you out 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I find the best way to deal with anxiety is to stop giving a shit about what’s stressing you out 

Thank you Jason, I’ll pass the advice on to the American Psychiatric Society. 

Dear Sirs, recently a gentleman with an IQ of 78 advised me that the best way to deal with emotional problems was to “stop thinking”.  Please take this sage advice under consideration as the next breakthrough in psychiatric medicine.

Yours,

cals

31 minutes ago, cals said:

That’s a pretty good analysis from a non believer. 

8 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It isn’t just Fox caving. Trump has a queer advisor and Mar lago hosted a big queer event 

Desantis sent baby gifts to a couple of pillow biters. 

I can see Trump doing it and admitting it.  Desantis wouldn’t have the balls to admit anything.