• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

37 minutes ago, cals said:

Yeah but $1000 says you’re on heavy antidepressants and have been since you were in middle school.

Oh snap, you didn’t know I knew that did you?

I take medication for anxiety. Didn't start until after college, though.

What do you take for your condition?

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I'm going to give @St1cksome props on this one. He seems to have good taste in this area. I bet @Taylordoesn't drink. Beer may be one area that the cons and libs here can agree on.  

His post wasn't about the quality or taste of whatever beer you drink. It's about a bunch of snowflake cons getting their feels hurt from a large brewery corporation. 

Just now, St1ck said:

His post wasn't about the quality or taste of whatever beer you drink. It's about a bunch of snowflake cons getting their feels hurt from a large brewery corporation. 

Hell , miller has always been better. I ain’t had a bud light since Obama drank it at the beer summit. 

8 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Budweiser corporation just took a $4 billion dollar loss in their stock value since their failed ad campaign alienated their customer base. Looks like their VP of Marketing fucked up. 

41 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I take medication for anxiety. Didn't start until after college, though.

What do you take for your condition?

By the way, anxiety is God’s way of providing you a challenge so you learn to stop being such a pussy.  Glad to see you’ve chosen to medicate God’s challenge to you away. Very Christian if you.