• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

When do we reach the point where he just doesn't give a fuck what people have to say?  Because he seems pretty easily trigger by what everyone has to say.

He never has given a crap, that's part of the appeal. Just because he says something about a certain group or individual doesn't mean he's distraught, he just says what he feels or he'll say something objectively funny and really he doesn't care if it pisses anyone off.

We could stand to get a little bit meaner and I don't think we'll be worse off. Instead everyone thinks we always have to be afraid, and be nice to each other all the time and if you're not, you're some kind of horrible person.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Sorry did I unleash a triggering?

Think about it, if you want the president to be this bastion of greatness, never stepping out of line, always playing nice with everybody, I have news for you. You're gonna be disappointed, that kind of person doesn't exist.

So would you prefer him to put on a fake face and lie to you, or just not give a fuck what people have to say who are only going to be whiny bitches regardless?

Again...holy fuck.

And, it seems like you're the only one triggered here. Calm down.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

He never has given a crap, that's part of the appeal. Just because he says something about a certain group or individual doesn't mean he's distraught, he just says what he feels or he'll say something objectively funny and really he doesn't care if it pisses anyone off.

We could stand to get a little bit meaner and I don't think we'll be worse off. Instead everyone thinks we always have to be afraid, and be nice to each other all the time and if you're not, you're some kind of horrible person.

I don't think I've ever actually met anyone who thinks like what you're talking about in your last paragraph.  Seems to me like you're trying to justify being an asshole.

Before you get triggered again, I'm not calling you an asshole. I'm just saying you're trying to justify acting like one.

7 minutes ago, Glen said:

I don't think I've ever actually met anyone who thinks like what you're talking about in your last paragraph.  Seems to me like you're trying to justify being an asshole.

Before you get triggered again, I'm not calling you an asshole. I'm just saying you're trying to justify acting like one.

I know I will immediately regret this, but I think what he's saying is we should stop be such gigantic pussies? Plan our work and work our plan, damn the torpedoes!

10 minutes ago, Glen said:

Man the Navy is way.... different than I imagined!

Though I believe his is flirting with the cuck movement.

On 12/30/2016 at 0:25 PM, Thomas said:

It's a statistical certainty that a population larger than a trivial amount will regress to the norm in traits.That would seem to include the tendency of making stupid generalizations of populations. Mel Brooks said it best...

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

You are the unhappy guy in this thread, we are just having fun.

Happy new year. 

Given your history of pitching fits in my direction, it's easy for me to mistake "having fun" with "taking a cheap personal shot."  My apologies.  

Cheers.

Once, Glen but I didn't start a thread to do it, unlike you that seems to think that shit was justified. You cast the first stone.

You really need to lighten up because you have four years of Trump. Maybe even 8 if the Democrats keep on the path they are traveling. Pretty much half of the voting public and nearly three quarters of the states said fuck this bullshit of having their livelihood and ideals pissed on. 

Yeah, yeah... but the Republicans and Trump's a billionaire and Twitter and the Russians, etc, etc, etc... Four years, Glen, because narcissistic assholes running the DNC fucked up and that is what you have to live with. Maybe by then they will restructure and be more inclusive instead of elitists where only college graduates living in densely populated areas need apply.