• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

How do you take the MAGA crowd from him? He didn't create them, abuse by previous Congressional legislation did, they just didn't have a name for their unofficial party of the disenfranchised members of the rust belt.

Trump is no savior but he sees this income and job disparity gap and like any politician he understands where there is a vacuum a windbag is needed to fill it. 

Valid point, I just can't agree.  

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

How do you take the MAGA crowd from him? He didn't create them, abuse by previous Congressional legislation did, they just didn't have a name for their unofficial party of the disenfranchised members of the rust belt.

Trump is no savior but he sees this income and job disparity gap and like any politician he understands where there is a vacuum a windbag is needed to fill it. 

Somehow it's hard to believe the person who apparently did this also did this:

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

Trump used folder bearing ‘classified’ wording to block light keeping him awake at night, lawyer says
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-used-folder-bearing-classified-wording-block-light-keeping-awake-rcna70387

“He has one of those landline telephones next to his bed, and it has a blue light on it, and it keeps him up at night,” Parlatore said. “So he took the manila folder and he put it over it so that it would keep the light down so he could sleep at night.”

“So now the president has to find a different way to keep the blue light out of his eyes.”

4 hours ago, Kotchman said:

https://www.cnn.com/2015/07/26/politics/obama-speech-kenya/index.html

So is he telling the truth or should we believe Mrs Clinton 

Obama is the first Kenyan-American to be president, and Trump is the first Muslim-born person to be president. What a time to be alive.

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I kind of hope now that Obama was born in Kenya just for the lulz.

What's funny is that it doesn't matter. He would still be eligible to be president because his mom was a US citizen. Same reason Rafael Cruz can even though he was born in Canada. 

22 minutes ago, St1ck said:

What's funny is that it doesn't matter. He would still be eligible to be president because his mom was a US citizen. Same reason Rafael Cruz can even though he was born in Canada. 

Questionable, at least in the case of Obama.

https://law.marquette.edu/facultyblog/2009/10/what-the-birthers-have-taught-us-about-barack-obama-and-the-constitution/

• 2 weeks later...

Trump’s Calls For Building Ten New ‘Freedom Cities,’ Flying Cars and Baby Bonuses in Bizarre Campaign Ad (msn.com)

Fuck Ya, I'm buying in now and picking my lot early. Her even promised to build a big beautiful wall at my place and bring my job back from China again.  Things are looking up. 

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Trump’s Calls For Building Ten New ‘Freedom Cities,’ Flying Cars and Baby Bonuses in Bizarre Campaign Ad (msn.com)

Fuck Ya, I'm buying in now and picking my lot early. Her even promised to build a big beautiful wall at my place and bring my job back from China again.  Things are looking up. 

Thinking outside the box