• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

On 1/23/2023 at 11:11 AM, Crampknees said:

Funny thing is that looks like every MAGA I know here in East Dallas area. Blarg met this guy and I brought him to the Angels game. 

That wasn't Cecil Trump, Donald's nephew?

AP News: Trump campaign staff on 2020 election lies: ‘fan the flame’
https://apnews.com/article/biden-politics-2022-midterm-elections-donald-trump-madison-166e3f52e42cc45cff8f28b75dd23cfc

A newly released audio recording offers a behind-the-scenes look at how former President Donald Trump’s campaign team in a pivotal battleground state knew they had been outflanked by Democrats in the 2020 presidential election. But even as they acknowledged defeat, they pivoted to allegations of widespread fraud that were ultimately debunked — repeatedly — by elections officials and the courts.

“Here’s the deal: Comms is going to continue to fan the flame and get the word out about Democrats trying to steal this election. We’ll do whatever they need. Just be on standby if there’s any stunts we need to pull,” Iverson said.

On 2/3/2023 at 10:50 AM, St1ck said:

AP News: Trump campaign staff on 2020 election lies: ‘fan the flame’
https://apnews.com/article/biden-politics-2022-midterm-elections-donald-trump-madison-166e3f52e42cc45cff8f28b75dd23cfc

A newly released audio recording offers a behind-the-scenes look at how former President Donald Trump’s campaign team in a pivotal battleground state knew they had been outflanked by Democrats in the 2020 presidential election. But even as they acknowledged defeat, they pivoted to allegations of widespread fraud that were ultimately debunked — repeatedly — by elections officials and the courts.

“Here’s the deal: Comms is going to continue to fan the flame and get the word out about Democrats trying to steal this election. We’ll do whatever they need. Just be on standby if there’s any stunts we need to pull,” Iverson said.

Biden’s wins in Wisconsin, Michigan, Penn, and George were impressive. There’s obviously no voter irregularities so we’re left to wonder why blacks in Milwaukee, Detroit, Philly, and Atlanta loved Biden 5-6 points more than nearby blacks in Ohio ,Illinois and nation wide. 
https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-race-and-ethnicity-virus-outbreak-georgia-7a843bbce00713cfde6c3fdbc2e31eb7

nothing to see here. 

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Desantis would be wise just to ignore Trump and his nonsense 

Fuck that.  I think it is time they start firing back.  Start easy with something like Fat Bankruptcy and see how it develops. Oh never mind, that's right they already persecute him.  Just like clockwork see what I started again. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Fuck that.  I think it is time they start firing back.  Start easy with something like Fat Bankruptcy and see how it develops. Oh never mind, that's right they already persecute him.  Just like clockwork see what I started again. 

Trump is his own worst enemy so just give him some extra rope. The 2020 elections proved that 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Trump is his own worst enemy so just give him some extra rope. The 2020 elections proved that 

The 2020 elections to me were not some big we kicked your ass.  Best example is the bat shit crazy Congress we have now.  I think they won.  So you can't attack Trump back because we can't upset the MAGA vote you want.  Take the MAGA crowd from him and call his grift out.  Remember, Trump is in there because he tells it like it is so quit giving him the last word. I am available to run the campaign of any hopeful GQP candidates. 

How do you take the MAGA crowd from him? He didn't create them, abuse by previous Congressional legislation did, they just didn't have a name for their unofficial party of the disenfranchised members of the rust belt.

Trump is no savior but he sees this income and job disparity gap and like any politician he understands where there is a vacuum a windbag is needed to fill it. 

Trump used folder bearing ‘classified’ wording to block light keeping him awake at night, lawyer says
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-used-folder-bearing-classified-wording-block-light-keeping-awake-rcna70387

“He has one of those landline telephones next to his bed, and it has a blue light on it, and it keeps him up at night,” Parlatore said. “So he took the manila folder and he put it over it so that it would keep the light down so he could sleep at night.”

“So now the president has to find a different way to keep the blue light out of his eyes.”

5 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Trump used folder bearing ‘classified’ wording to block light keeping him awake at night, lawyer says
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-used-folder-bearing-classified-wording-block-light-keeping-awake-rcna70387

“He has one of those landline telephones next to his bed, and it has a blue light on it, and it keeps him up at night,” Parlatore said. “So he took the manila folder and he put it over it so that it would keep the light down so he could sleep at night.”

“So now the president has to find a different way to keep the blue light out of his eyes.”

Sounds legit.