• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Award winning illustrator Clark Mitchell designed the beautiful imagery of the Trump Digital Trading Cards. With over 40 years of digital illustration and design, Clark has built a one-of-a-kind career. He has prominent working relationships with brands such as Star Wars, Hasbro, Mattel, Marvel, Time Magazine, Coors, Budweiser, Disney, Corona, and Coca-Cola. His journey has also led him into the sports and entertainment fields designing for the NBA, NFL, MLB, movies, musicians, professional athletes, and much more.

mp93ayy3656a1.png

If there’s a “Cringy Award” then these cards win it for 2022 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

I can't believe Kohl's is still around. I think the last time I set foot in one was over 10 years ago and there was probably 3 other customers in the massive 2 story retail space. 

Do you know how many Hispanics we have in SoCal?  Do you know how much Hispanics love kohl’s?

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

$20 for a beer. Holycrap. 

F47CF83C-3188-4327-B9E0-3A574C4E89C2.jpeg

They know it's necessary though. I'd feel safer on the road with someone that just threw down a bunch of $20 beers over a driver that had to stop himself from swerving into oncoming traffic to erase the horrors of being forced to sit through watching Disney On Ice sober. 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

They know it's necessary though. I'd feel safer on the road with someone that just threw down a bunch of $20 beers over a driver that had to stop himself from swerving into oncoming traffic to erase the horrors of being forced to sit through watching Disney On Ice sober. 

Good point

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I admit I’d be on beer 5 or 6 if they were $3 a pop.