• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

*Meeting with Trump not guaranteed. 

Psssh that’s not how you get a meet with Donnie.  It’s like when you go to Disneyland.  Eventually you’ll get some facetime with Mr. Mickey Mouse himself.  I mean he lives there. It’s the same here.  You simply have to go hang out at Mar a lago.  Sooner or later Donnie is bound to turn up. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Psssh that’s not how you get a meet with Donnie.  It’s like when you go to Disneyland.  Eventually you’ll get some FaceTime with Me. Mickey Mouse himself.  I mean he lives there. It’s the same here.  You simply have to go hang out at Mar a lago.  Sooner or later Donnie is bound to turn up. 

Has this increased or decreased the value of your commemorative coin or too early still. 

4 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Has this increased or decreased the value of your commemorative coin or too early still. 

I’m thinking the the arrow is pointed down today on the commemorative coin.  But I’m holding long.  The day is coming when I hope to make approximately $25 dollars in profit.  

the TrumpyBear is too precious to me.  I will *never* sell TrumpyBear. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m thinking the the arrow is pointed down today on the commemorative coin.  But I’m holding long.  The day is coming when I hope to make approximately $25 dollars in profit.  

the TrumpyBear is too precious to me.  I will *never* sell TrumpyBear. 

Ya, Trumpy Bear is a keeper. I will buy the trading card and the Trumpy bear when they are featured in a prison jump suit. 

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Another one of those fairy tales the left tried to push. You guys have the silliest imaginations. 

Calm down buddy it was a joke. We're all having a good time in here. Even Kotchman isn't being completely insufferable for once. 

Award winning illustrator Clark Mitchell designed the beautiful imagery of the Trump Digital Trading Cards. With over 40 years of digital illustration and design, Clark has built a one-of-a-kind career. He has prominent working relationships with brands such as Star Wars, Hasbro, Mattel, Marvel, Time Magazine, Coors, Budweiser, Disney, Corona, and Coca-Cola. His journey has also led him into the sports and entertainment fields designing for the NBA, NFL, MLB, movies, musicians, professional athletes, and much more.

mp93ayy3656a1.png

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

Award winning illustrator Clark Mitchell designed the beautiful imagery of the Trump Digital Trading Cards. With over 40 years of digital illustration and design, Clark has built a one-of-a-kind career. He has prominent working relationships with brands such as Star Wars, Hasbro, Mattel, Marvel, Time Magazine, Coors, Budweiser, Disney, Corona, and Coca-Cola. His journey has also led him into the sports and entertainment fields designing for the NBA, NFL, MLB, movies, musicians, professional athletes, and much more.

mp93ayy3656a1.png

My cut and paste job was almost as good.