• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

Just now, Jason said:

What Trump said about removing constitutional rules was really freaking dumb and I'd hope any conservative would agree with that 

What Trump has said regarding just about every political topic is really freaking dumb and yet it took a historically bad midterm for conservatives to start turning on him.

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I thought nobody cares about this and you've moved on from Trump to Ronald "Messiah" DeSantis. Why are you still commenting on it?

Same as Larry does with every issue.  He says nothing to see then brings it up the most. It's called a Twitter addiction. Look at Covid.  Larry says it's not even real and is gone while at the same time is probably the most prolific Covid expert here. 

44 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The Office Lie GIF

Jesus was most likely actually born in spring.

It’s hilarious you morons devote your life to a 2000 year old fairly tale and the charlatans who perpetuate the nonsense for financial gain.  Merry Christmas, retards!

1 hour ago, cals said:

It’s hilarious you morons devote your life to a 2000 year old fairly tale and the charlatans who perpetuate the nonsense for financial gain.  Merry Christmas, retards!

i'm sorry you have never taken the time to develop a faith of your own. the way you constantly denigrate (or try to) people of faith here makes you look sadder than you should look.

i was raised in a faith-based house and have had no regrets about it. it's given me purpose, comfort, and the hope for something better. i see this world falling apart at the seems a little more each day, but i am comforted in the hope i have that there is a purposeful plan by a loving Creator for something much better than this, a life lived without the pain, suffering, anguish, and human depravity that we experience here each day.

i hope that you can find this experience for yourself some day. if you're genuinely interested, i'm willing to be there for you.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

i'm sorry you have never taken the time to develop a faith of your own. the way you constantly denigrate (or try to) people of faith here makes you look sadder than you should look.

i was raised in a faith-based house and have had no regrets about it. it's given me purpose, comfort, and the hope for something better. i see this world falling apart at the seems a little more each day, but i am comforted in the hope i have that there is a purposeful plan by a loving Creator for something much better than this, a life lived without the pain, suffering, anguish, and human depravity that we experience here each day.

i hope that you can find this experience for yourself some day. if you're genuinely interested, i'm willing to be there for you.

If you are so confident in your beliefs, you don't need to get upset with my positions. 

And I grew up in a Lutheran home.  I was baptized. My kids go to a Lutheran school. They're going to be baptized.

Doesn't mean I believe in fairy tales.  Just means I don't want my daughters marrying mexicans. 

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

it's given me purpose, comfort, and the hope for something better. i see this world falling apart at the seems a little more each day, but i am comforted in the hope i have that there is a purposeful plan by a loving Creator for something much better than this, a life lived without the pain, suffering, anguish, and human depravity that we experience here each day.

The irony of this is that you'll never be able to be proven wrong. When the lights go out the day we die, there won't be an instant of "ah crap, I was wrong".  There will be nothing. Forever.  For all of us.

That's life. 

8 minutes ago, cals said:

If you are so confident in your beliefs, you don't need to get upset with my positions. 

And I grew up in a Lutheran home.  I was baptized. My kids go to a Lutheran school. They're going to be baptized.

Doesn't mean I believe in fairy tales.  Just means I don't want my daughters marrying mexicans. 

i don't get upset with you, but i don't appreciate that you can't just disagree - you always have to put someone down or call them a name or both. that's completely unnecessary on your part.

the fact that you call religious beliefs "fairy tales" proves the point.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

the fact that you call religious beliefs "fairy tales" proves the point.

For argument sake, assume for a moment I am right. What would you call ancient stories of wizards and floods and oceans parting and shit like that?