• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Trump's bullshit shouldn't have a multiple choice option, he's wrong. All the proof you need is the 2016 election that was rigged against him....he won. The grift was set long ago.  

He would have won the popular vote too if floplag's secret list of 5 million illegals didn't turn out to vote for Hillary.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

He's not right, yet somehow 60% of Republicans still think Biden stole the election. This is more than an old man yelling at a cloud. His lies have brainwashed a large chunk of the population.

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Trump's bullshit shouldn't have a multiple choice option, he's wrong. All the proof you need is the 2016 election that was rigged against him....he won. The grift was set long ago.  

he's the big problem in all of this because he's such a jerk. but i'm not sure that means he's completely wrong. 

31 minutes ago, Tank said:

he's the big problem in all of this because he's such a jerk. but i'm not sure that means he's completely wrong. 

What news sources are you consuming on a regular basis?

The stolen election narrative has been so thoroughly debunked it's even less believable than the flat earth theory.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

no, i'm not saying he was right. i'm saying it was possible, however. 

I think sometimes we end up talking about a topic but a different facet of it and maybe, my fault, I picked the wrong door.  To be clear, are you saying it was possible the 2020 election was stolen? 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

What news sources are you consuming on a regular basis?

The stolen election narrative has been so thoroughly debunked it's even less believable than the flat earth theory.

What news source were you watching that dismissed the Biden family corruption?

Until a few days ago we had no Proof the FBI was actively warning and influencing media sources on their election reporting. A free and fair election should be void of government meddling. It isn’t a great leap to believe a government willing to intimidate and and actively interfere with information is above interfering with counts and voting tabulations. 

• Spirit changed the title to Trumped
  • Spirit featured and unfeatured this topic

If the government was truly interested in free and fair elections then gerrymandering wouldn't be a thing and the Electoral College would have gone away with the advent of modern transportation. The government (both sides) is primarily interested in keeping the status quo and ensuring that money and power remain in the hands of a tiny fraction of our nation.  Everything else is pretty much just chatter to distract from that primary interest. 

7 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I think sometimes we end up talking about a topic but a different facet of it and maybe, my fault, I picked the wrong door.  To be clear, are you saying it was possible the 2020 election was stolen? 

I think it’s possible. At the very least I think it revealed that there are irregularities in the system that need to be addressed to ensure our elections are clean. 

7 hours ago, Tank said:

I think it’s possible. At the very least I think it revealed that there are irregularities in the system that need to be addressed to ensure our elections are clean. 

There likely are some irregularities but not to the magnitude he professes. He took "the steal" and ran with it from day one.  Does not matter if there are irregularities, he was claiming a steal with or without them.  Anyway you have a more open mind on the subject than me, I can't remove him from the equation when examining clean elections.  He has trashed voting for me.  I used to study candidates and get into it but ever since his mouth opened I now say, do I have to vote. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

There likely are some irregularities but not to the magnitude he professes. He took "the steal" and ran with it from day one.  Does not matter if there are irregularities, he was claiming a steal with or without them.  Anyway you have a more open mind on the subject than me, I can't remove him from the equation when examining clean elections.  He has trashed voting for me.  I used to study candidates and get into it but ever since his mouth opened I now say, do I have to vote. 

What did blacks live Biden at a 10-15% higher clip in Atlanta , Detroit Milwaukee, and Philly? I believe they stole millions but the reality is they only needed 70k out of 10 million. Dems oppose vigor Id and love dominion for a reason. 

23 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

What did blacks live Biden at a 10-15% higher clip in Atlanta , Detroit Milwaukee, and Philly? I believe they stole millions but the reality is they only needed 70k out of 10 million. Dems oppose vigor Id and love dominion for a reason. 

I'm out if you want to play the Alex Jones band. Not listening.  Good luck. 

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

fair enough. he's a carnival barker who found a willing audience to buy his snake oil.