• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Only took him almost 2 years to say something.

Trump news latest: Mike Pence says Trump ‘endangered me and my family’ on Jan 6 in new interview | The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-press-conference-desantis-murdoch-b2222809.html

I didn’t expect anything less from this coward. Didn’t really have a problem if he felt rejecting states was unconstitutional. He screwed up acting like he would entertain the idea for weeks and then pulled that shit. Probably had more to do with pissing people off than trumps words. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

I didn’t expect anything less from this coward. Didn’t really have a problem if he felt rejecting states was unconstitutional. He screwed up acting like he would entertain the idea for weeks and then pulled that shit. Probably had more to do with pissing people off than trumps words. 

Mike Pence Gop GIF by Election 2016 - Find & Share on GIPHY

11 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Pence will likely be the establishment’s pick. They’re hoping for a trump Desantis feud and trump appears willing to participate 

Not a chance.  You would think for the Evangelicals he is the preferred choice and a shoo-in.  Not a chance.  He is way way way too milquetoast for the Evangelicals today. Today's Evangelicals want fire from the sky from their candidate. People who jack off to their wife fucking the pool boy, trailer trash with a dick exposing husband, who couldn't find a church if you dropped her off in front of one, who's calling for the church to run the state and of course their Jesus to fuck everything up in his path.  Trump will have Pence crying 3 words in. Evangelicals need nasty in their politics in the name of Jesus....let us pray. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Not a chance.  You would think for the Evangelicals he is the preferred choice and a shoo-in.  Not a chance.  He is way way way too milquetoast for the Evangelicals today. Today's Evangelicals want fire from the sky from their candidate. People who jack off to their wife fucking the pool boy, trailer trash with a dick exposing husband, who couldn't find a church if you dropped her off in front of one, who's calling for the church to run the state and of course their Jesus to fuck everything up in his path.  Trump will have Pence crying 3 words in. Evangelicals need nasty in their politics in the name of Jesus....let us pray. 

It’s crazy how non believers view Christianity at times. In their eyes a Christian hypocrisy is the evil of all evils. Much like libs equate racial prejudice as more serious than murder.
 You seem convinced all evangelicals are Jerry Falwell jrs. He’s a prime example of how power corrupts. Now his sexual deviance is excepted behavior for dems. Not sure if he poked the pool boy in the ass but he needs to if he intends to register as a democrat. 
You’re obviously not a  cocksucking lib but there does seem to be a growing number of libs willing to vote for anything secular. Trust me that I was always the bad Baptist who swore and drank too much. I know how annoying self righteous and hypocritical Christians  can be at times. As a society we’re still better off under Christian Judeo values than this shit the secular left is ushering in. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

It’s crazy how non believers view Christianity at times. In their eyes a Christian hypocrisy is the evil of all evils. Much like libs equate racial prejudice as more serious than murder.
 You seem convinced all evangelicals are Jerry Falwell jrs. He’s a prime example of how power corrupts. Now his sexual deviance is excepted behavior for dems. Not sure if he poked the pool boy in the ass but he needs to if he intends to register as a democrat. 
You’re obviously not a  cocksucking lib but there does seem to be a growing number of libs willing to vote for anything secular. Trust me that I was always the bad Baptist who swore and drank too much. I know how annoying self righteous and hypocritical Christians  can be at times. As a society we’re still better off under Christian Judeo values than this shit the secular left is ushering in. 

YES!! It is so easy

8 minutes ago, cals said:

You understand he doesn’t believe a word he says and is doing this for (1) ego and (2) to avoid prison.

At the end of the day it’s about results. There is nothing we can point to as a Biden success. Biden , Desantis , Buttplug, and Newsom likely aren’t who we see on tv. Gavin could care less about queers or climate change but he plays a role. America has declined significantly across the board the last two years. My life likely isn’t going to change much regardless who is elected but I prefer the best economic choice for my son and a world that isn’t filled with tranny ass fuckers setting the societal norms. 

19 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

At the end of the day it’s about results. There is nothing we can point to as a Biden success. Biden , Desantis , Buttplug, and Newsom likely aren’t who we see on tv. Gavin could care less about queers or climate change but he plays a role. America has declined significantly across the board the last two years. My life likely isn’t going to change much regardless who is elected but I prefer the best economic choice for my son and a world that isn’t filled with tranny ass fuckers setting the societal norms. 

Then support Desantis.  At least he’s not totally full of shit.

12 minutes ago, cals said:

Then support Desantis.  At least he’s not totally full of shit.

I like Desantis but I don’t know his skeletons. The dems refusal to let trump be and their eagerness to crown Desantis the king maker have me skeptical. They successfully weeded  out the 2012 field by taking out Romneys opposition and pretty much pushed trump ahead of Cruz in 16. That move backfired but generally speaking the left will see that the most Luke warm conservative or flawed candidate advances. 

Edited by Kotchman

18 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I like Desantis but I don’t know his skeletons. The dems refusal to let trump be and their eagerness to crown Desantis the king maker have me skeptical. They successfully weeded  out the 2012 field by taking out Romneys opposition and pretty much pushed trump ahead of Cruz in 16. That move backfired but generally speaking the left will see that the most Luke warm conservative or flawed candidate advances. 

You think DeSantis is a lukewarm conservative? I think he would appeal to a lot more than Trump does. You also lose those that only voted to vote against Trump.