• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Homeland Security Admits It Tried to Manufacture Fake Terrorists for Trump

https://news.yahoo.com/homeland-security-admits-tried-manufacture-114500599.html

"The report describes attempts by top officials to link protesters to an imaginary terrorist plot in an apparent effort to boost Trump’s reelection odds, raising concerns now about the ability of a sitting president to co-opt billions of dollars’ worth of domestic intelligence assets for their own political gain. DHS analysts recounted orders to generate evidence of financial ties between protesters in custody; an effort that, had they not failed, would have seemingly served to legitimize President Trump’s false claims about “Antifa,” an “organization” that even his most loyal intelligence officers failed to drum up proof ever existed.

“Did not find any evidence that assertion was true”

The DHS report offers a full accounting of the intelligence activities happening behind the scenes of officers’ protest containment; “twisted efforts,” Wyden said, of Trump administration officials promoting “baseless conspiracy theories” to manufacture of a domestic terrorist threat for the president’s “political gain.” The report describes the dossiers generated by DHS as having detailed the past whereabouts and the “friends and followers of the subjects, as well as their interests” — up to and including “First Amendment speech activity.” Intelligence analysts had internally raised concerns about the decision to accuse anyone caught in the streets by default of being an “anarchist extremist” specifically because “sufficient facts” were never found “to support such a characterization.”

7 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Homeland Security Admits It Tried to Manufacture Fake Terrorists for Trump

https://news.yahoo.com/homeland-security-admits-tried-manufacture-114500599.html

"The report describes attempts by top officials to link protesters to an imaginary terrorist plot in an apparent effort to boost Trump’s reelection odds, raising concerns now about the ability of a sitting president to co-opt billions of dollars’ worth of domestic intelligence assets for their own political gain. DHS analysts recounted orders to generate evidence of financial ties between protesters in custody; an effort that, had they not failed, would have seemingly served to legitimize President Trump’s false claims about “Antifa,” an “organization” that even his most loyal intelligence officers failed to drum up proof ever existed.

“Did not find any evidence that assertion was true”

The DHS report offers a full accounting of the intelligence activities happening behind the scenes of officers’ protest containment; “twisted efforts,” Wyden said, of Trump administration officials promoting “baseless conspiracy theories” to manufacture of a domestic terrorist threat for the president’s “political gain.” The report describes the dossiers generated by DHS as having detailed the past whereabouts and the “friends and followers of the subjects, as well as their interests” — up to and including “First Amendment speech activity.” Intelligence analysts had internally raised concerns about the decision to accuse anyone caught in the streets by default of being an “anarchist extremist” specifically because “sufficient facts” were never found “to support such a characterization.”

A federal agency involved in corrupt activities? No way, I never thought that was possible. 

Few statements sum up Trump as well as he did himself recently.

Donald Trump wants America to know that if the Republicans gain control of Congress, he deserves all the accolades. But if Democrats maintain control, find someone else to blame.

“Well, I think if they win, I should get all the credit,” Trump said in an interview with NewsNation that aired Tuesday. “And if they lose, I should not be blamed at all. But it will probably be just the opposite.”

All of the credit, none of the blame.

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Few statements sum up Trump as well as he did himself recently.

Donald Trump wants America to know that if the Republicans gain control of Congress, he deserves all the accolades. But if Democrats maintain control, find someone else to blame.

“Well, I think if they win, I should get all the credit,” Trump said in an interview with NewsNation that aired Tuesday. “And if they lose, I should not be blamed at all. But it will probably be just the opposite.”

All of the credit, none of the blame.

Republicans are the party of responsibility and self accountability. 

I'm sure all of the folks who have stood by Trump since 2015 despite him being an obvious snake will now take some responsibility and admit it was foolish to put all their eggs in the Trump basket.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm sure all of the folks who have stood by Trump since 2015 despite him being an obvious snake will now take some responsibility and admit it was foolish to put all their eggs in the Trump basket.

This won't happen but I think they will put him on ignore 

37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Don't hold your breath as long as this idiot Biden is there to remind people what a truly bad president looks like.

Trump lashes out at ‘average’ DeSantis, as their political rivalry comes to a boil
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-lashes-out-at-average-de-santis-as-political-rivalry-comes-to-a-boil-005701090.html

“I was all in for Ron, and he beat Gillum, but after the Race, when votes were being stolen by the corrupt Election process in Broward County, and Ron was going down ten thousand votes a day, along with now-Senator Rick Scott, I sent in the FBI and the U.S. Attorneys, and the ballot theft immediately ended, just prior to them running out of the votes necessary to win,” he said “I stopped his Election from being stolen and now, Ron DeSanctimonious is playing games”.

lord-of-the-rings-lotr.gif

Edited by St1ck

3 hours ago, St1ck said:

Trump lashes out at ‘average’ DeSantis, as their political rivalry comes to a boil
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-lashes-out-at-average-de-santis-as-political-rivalry-comes-to-a-boil-005701090.html

“I was all in for Ron, and he beat Gillum, but after the Race, when votes were being stolen by the corrupt Election process in Broward County, and Ron was going down ten thousand votes a day, along with now-Senator Rick Scott, I sent in the FBI and the U.S. Attorneys, and the ballot theft immediately ended, just prior to them running out of the votes necessary to win,” he said “I stopped his Election from being stolen and now, Ron DeSanctimonious is playing games”.

lord-of-the-rings-lotr.gif

At this point it makes sense for the Dems to root for Trump.

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

At this point it makes sense for the Dems to root for Trump.

I know you have a simple mind Jason with only bumper sticker slogan knowledge of issues but Trump possibly splitting the Republican party to make it easier for a Dem to win is what this is about. I'm optimistic that at least a fraction of Trump supporters are finally going to wake up and realize how much of a danger to this country Trump truly was. He's a narcissistic piece of shit that cares about nothing but his own self interest. Republican voters made excuse after excuses for his behavior because all they cared about was 'owning the libs." You're about to be on the other side of it and will finally realize how flawed of a person he always has been.