• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

This is some 3rd world shit.

AP News: Trump docs probe: Court lifts hold on Mar-a-Lago records
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-criminal-investigations-government-and-politics-fe24760ff9a350ea7aecd1a13c8eef16

The court also pointedly noted that Trump had presented no evidence that he had declassified the sensitive records, as he has repeatedly maintained, and rejected the possibility that Trump could have an “individual interest in or need for” the roughly 100 documents marked as classified.

Two of the three judges who issued Wednesday’s ruling — Britt Grant and Andrew Brasher — were nominated to the 11th Circuit by Trump. Judge Robin Rosenbaum was nominated by former President Barack Obama.

45 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Don’t believe I’ve ever been to Chipotle. Went to one 12 years ago and it was dirty so we left. 10 years later found out it was a lefty joint. Seems like they made news for giving people salmonella a few times so I’ve never tried it. 

First you say don't think I have ever been to a Chipotle and then go on to describe the time you were at a Chipotle. That's some cognitive decline there. But yes I will hope the titty bar has some peanuts or chips before ever stepping into a Chipotle. 

20 minutes ago, St1ck said:

This is some 3rd world shit.

AP News: Trump docs probe: Court lifts hold on Mar-a-Lago records
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-criminal-investigations-government-and-politics-fe24760ff9a350ea7aecd1a13c8eef16

The court also pointedly noted that Trump had presented no evidence that he had declassified the sensitive records, as he has repeatedly maintained, and rejected the possibility that Trump could have an “individual interest in or need for” the roughly 100 documents marked as classified.

Two of the three judges who issued Wednesday’s ruling — Britt Grant and Andrew Brasher — were nominated to the 11th Circuit by Trump. Judge Robin Rosenbaum was nominated by former President Barack Obama.

His own judges refusing to play along with his narrative, just like in the voter fraud cases.

15 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

First you say don't think I have ever been to a Chipotle and then go on to describe the time you were at a Chipotle. That's some cognitive decline there. But yes I will hope the titty bar has some peanuts or chips before ever stepping into a Chipotle. 

Plus back then, McDonald's had a 90% ownership of Chipotle. I'm sure Krotch is a decades-long regular at his local Golden Arches.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Plus back then, McDonald's had a 90% ownership of Chipotle. I'm sure Krotch is a decades-long regular at his local Golden Arches.

I do like fast food but McDonald’s may be the worst  Generally it’s too black for me. I went the other day for first time in a year and a purple haired tranny was working the window so they’re back on the shit list  As blarg may already know , anyone who eats a real Carolina burger won’t really enjoy chain burgers  

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

What’s sad is a fast food meal now cost more than a lap dance the last time I went. Think that was 2000. Believe the dollhouse was 10 and the pregnant bar was byob and 5 bucks. 

19 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I do like fast food but McDonald’s may be the worst  Generally it’s too black for me. I went the other day for first time in a year and a purple haired tranny was working the window so they’re back on the shit list  As blarg may already know , anyone who eats a real Carolina burger won’t really enjoy chain burgers  

Whatever suburb of Missouri you live in must be the central hub of trannies for how often you seem to come across them. 

5 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Luckily I only do fast food maybe once a month so I don't run into the Trannies as frequently as you do. Maybe you should stop going to Trannies Tacos around the corner as much. 

Trump: I could declassify documents by thinking about it - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/09/21/trump-i-could-declassify-documents-by-thinking-about-it-00058212

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump said. “You’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying it’s declassified, even by thinking about it.”

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Trump: I could declassify documents by thinking about it - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/09/21/trump-i-could-declassify-documents-by-thinking-about-it-00058212

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump said. “You’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying it’s declassified, even by thinking about it.”

6ub7i3.jpg