• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

54 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

My brother is a MAGA bad.  He was sold on the whole JOBS JOBS JOBS, I'm finally getting a good job and he fell into the category of grifted because you earn a good job working for it. Well the wave sucked back out and he was on the boogie board and he planted sand and rock leaving teeth.  I paid for his caps so he could at least be presentable serving you at Red Lobster.

I hate saying my brother is that stupid, and he isn't the only one, but what can you say to them.   

Running Beach GIF - Running Beach Face Plant - Discover & Share GIFs

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

My brother is a MAGA bad.  He was sold on the whole JOBS JOBS JOBS, I'm finally getting a good job and he fell into the category of grifted because you earn a good job working for it. Well the wave sucked back out and he was on the boogie board and he planted sand and rock leaving teeth.  I paid for his caps so he could at least be presentable serving you at Red Lobster.

I hate saying my brother is that stupid, and he isn't the only one, but what can you say to them.   

Quality service isn’t as frequent at the red lobster nowadays. There is certainly promotion potential. The red lobster here has a few ugly Asian women and some black kids. Guess which ones work the register 

6 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Quality service isn’t as frequent at the red lobster nowadays. There is certainly promotion potential. The red lobster here has a few ugly Asian women and some black kids. Guess which ones work the register 

This is like a word problem.  My answer is none of them get paid worth a shit, so the fat white manager and he stalks the Asian chicks? 

11 minutes ago, Rico said:

What I get from this is tomorrow Trump's lawyers will have to prove the documents were all declassified.  Otherwise the special master order won't apply to the classified documents seized. 

The smartest thing Trump did while in office was stack the judiciary.  People fuss most about the SC but the federal bench is littered with unqualified Trumper judges.  Dude knew what he was doing and this bitch knows exactly what her job is.  What does she care about an appeal?  The 11th Circuit is heavily Trumpers as well.  And we all know what happens if it goes to the Supremes.

2 hours ago, cals said:

The smartest thing Trump did while in office was stack the judiciary.  People fuss most about the SC but the federal bench is littered with unqualified Trumper judges.  Dude knew what he was doing and this bitch knows exactly what her job is.  What does she care about an appeal?  The 11th Circuit is heavily Trumpers as well.  And we all know what happens if it goes to the Supremes.

I guess he did better than any other rep in my lifetime. Give me a few more Thomas and Scalia types. His Supreme Court picks have been a tad too liberal for me. If anything I believe he maybe got cons on the board because the dems really ran the courts from FDR forward. I mean the media acts like these trump judges are nuts but they’ve only reversed a handful of decisions from the liberal take over in the 60s. Those judges ignored almost 200 years of precedent yet their decisions  are expected to be eternal by many. There’s an argument to be made that America was a stronger nation militarily and domestically post WW2 until the decline of the 60s. There was a significant recovery with Reagan and the fall of ussr but we’ve pretty much been in decline for the last 25 years. 

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

This is like a word problem.  My answer is none of them get paid worth a shit, so the fat white manager and he stalks the Asian chicks? 

That’s pretty good. The manager is a weird old white dude. He does give me a military discount that I pass along as extra tip. I have a lot more respect for the people who will actually work these jobs nowadays. There are a lot of lazy fuckers that won’t work 

7 hours ago, cals said:

That's more on McConnell than Trump. 

Judge not: GOP blocks dozens of Obama court picks - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/payback-gop-blocks-obama-judge-picks-judiciary-119743

Man who pinned D.C. police officer in door frame during Jan. 6 riot convicted of 7 felonies - CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/patrick-mccaughey-convicted-7-felonies-pinned-daniel-hodges-in-door-frame-january-6-capitol-riot/

McCaughey was captured on video using a riot shield to pin MPD officer Daniel Hodges in a doorway during the riot. Hodges could be seen screaming out in pain as he was being crushed in the doorway as rioters attempted to enter the Capitol building. In an interview with CBS News, Hodges said that in videos, you can see McCaughey grabbing his gas mask, beating his head against the door, and ripping it away. 

53 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Man who pinned D.C. police officer in door frame during Jan. 6 riot convicted of 7 felonies - CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/patrick-mccaughey-convicted-7-felonies-pinned-daniel-hodges-in-door-frame-january-6-capitol-riot/

McCaughey was captured on video using a riot shield to pin MPD officer Daniel Hodges in a doorway during the riot. Hodges could be seen screaming out in pain as he was being crushed in the doorway as rioters attempted to enter the Capitol building. In an interview with CBS News, Hodges said that in videos, you can see McCaughey grabbing his gas mask, beating his head against the door, and ripping it away. 

“Just a bunch of goofballs”

-End Taylor