• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

21 minutes ago, cals said:

He’s such a RINO.

You obviously know more about these types than me. Just seems he is the definition of deep state republican establishment types. He’s been around since Reagan and had his hands in a lot of legally sketchy stuff.

Had McConnell given the order there would be a lot more election fraud exposed  than anyone will admit. I see him as the good soldier saying what establishment reps want to say but can’t concerning trump. 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You obviously know more about these types than me. Just seems he is the definition of deep state republican establishment types. He’s been around since Reagan and had his hands in a lot of legally sketchy stuff.

Had McConnell given the order there would be a lot more election fraud exposed  than anyone will admit. I see him as the good soldier saying what establishment reps want to say but can’t concerning trump. 

Are there more than 2,000 mules? This is some deep shit. Someone get the Cyber Ninjas back. We'll finally prove the election was stolen.

A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property. 

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation. 

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Are there more than 2,000 mules? This is some deep shit. Someone get the Cyber Ninjas back. We'll finally prove the election was stolen.

There’s a reason dems oppose voter id, ballot harvesting , and dominion voting technology. Like the girls in hs that convinced their parents they needed birth control to regulate their periods and they couldn’t wear full brief panties because their ass was sweaty. 

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property. 

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation. 

Where do we live?

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

There’s a reason dems oppose voter id, ballot harvesting , and dominion voting technology. Like the girls in hs that convinced their parents they needed birth control to regulate their periods and they couldn’t wear full brief panties because their ass was sweaty. 

Feel free to share with me any proof of massive voter fraud.

8 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I wouldn’t get my hopes up. Those documents have already incurred a massive amount of spillage by the excessive handling by the fbi and doj. If the government had the goods the full document would be in the nyt. 

22 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Feel free to share with me any proof of massive voter fraud.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/03/28/new_peer-reviewed_research_finds_evidence_of_2020_voter_fraud_147378.html#!

We don’t have proof OJ did it. We do have irregularities and systems that need fixing. Maybe Biden won legitimately but the case deserved to be heard as it was in Bush gore. There was nothing to the Hunter Biden story and here were are

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/03/28/new_peer-reviewed_research_finds_evidence_of_2020_voter_fraud_147378.html#!

We don’t have proof OJ did it. We do have irregularities and systems that need fixing. Maybe Biden won legitimately but the case deserved to be heard as it was in Bush gore. There was nothing to the Hunter Biden story and here were are

Did you actually read this opinion piece?

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I read it.

So you missed the part where states reduced or completely dropped signature verification and it would be virtually impossible to prove fraud with mail in votes without it. You missed the statistical irregularities in key counties that didn’t exist in previous elections? You missed the 6 people at Joe Biden’s rallies versus thousands for trump? His point is we will never know the truth but we do need to restore confidence and shore up our voting procedures. The dems oppose nearly every measure that attempts to clearly confirm eligible voters and vote verification. This isn’t an accident. Just like the new car spray and clear eyes weren’t in your car because you had allergies in hs

We have a government that can regulate water and energy consumption , close down businesses for the flu, require id to enter a plane, force vaccinations, and require paid maternal leave for two gay men. Same government can’t find American software , Id voters and require a minimum of 6-8 hours off to vote in a national election. They damn sure attempt to id everyone when it comes to taxes and refunds. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

I’m no RINO expert amigo.  Barr is obviously very qualified in federal law.  Hell even when he covered for Trump he did so in a calm and educated manner that made you think “maybe he’s not just getting laid in BJs from Melania and he’s actually correct?”  

That said he also doesn’t seem to care about placating MAGAs so he’s obviously been compromised or it’s something weird reason only Qs and Larrys know?

8 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

So you missed the part where states reduced or completely dropped signature verification and it would be virtually impossible to prove fraud with mail in votes without it. You missed the statistical irregularities in key counties that didn’t exist in previous elections? You missed the 6 people at Joe Biden’s rallies versus thousands for trump? His point is we will never know the truth but we do need to restore confidence and shore up our voting procedures. The dems oppose nearly every measure that attempts to clearly confirm eligible voters and vote verification. This isn’t an accident. Just like the new car spray and clear eyes weren’t in your car because you had allergies in hs

I didn't miss any of that. This basically similar what conspiracy theories read. 'Im not saying it happened but if you look at this it could have." No points you brought up are even included in the opinion piece. 

You want to know how I know you didn't read what you posted? You brought up rally size and that was never once mentioned in the link you provided.

9 hours ago, St1ck said:

I didn't miss any of that. This basically similar what conspiracy theories read. 'Im not saying it happened but if you look at this it could have." No points you brought up are even included in the opinion piece. 

You want to know how I know you didn't read what you posted? You brought up rally size and that was never once mentioned in the link you provided.

There’s no proof anyone intends to break into your home. I bet you still have a lock on the door