• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 minute ago, Glen said:

So does that make you a Trumpet, or are you just pointing some things out?

again, i didn't vote and don't care for him.

i just find some of the rhetoric here comical like it's brand new to politics or some of the sky is falling nonsense. i don't know why i can't simply post something or "point some things out" without it having to be one side or the other in the dumb divisive war here and in general.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Yeah, roughly once every two days or so I post something here about Trump, usually from legit sources. That's crazy. That makes me a Clintoris, but Blarg isn't a Trump supporter.

I'm not quite sure what you are, other than someone trying to stir some shit. Happy holidays, man.

no, like i said before, i was on medical leave post election and bored to where i posted here.....i honestly hate and block everyone on social media that is hardcore political, so it's kind of comical that i was around here. but i also did a lot of shopping which is just as rare. maybe it was just the drugs.

i don't do aw while at work or keep it on my phone.....you know, hard ons and what not. so in general i'm absent anyway.

this was just coincidence. i'm never up at 6am (and sure as fuck don't wake up to look at aw first thing in the morning), but fell asleep too early yesterday. i happened to be here, wrote "ironic" (being that glen has as much of a hard on against trump as blarg has for trump), and it seems glen was already in here ready to pounce because as soon as i posted i got the notification that it was quoted by him.

i think i posted here the night of the election and had surgery on the 16th of november and was out until the 28th. that's kind of the extent of my professional political writings for a baseball message board career. if that's a hard on and makes your guys christmas that much brighter, god bless.

no, just a larger sample size in a short amount of time. i'm a nobody here anyway that should just be avoided, i hate the drama and don't post here enough to get a response or rile anyone up. again, it's all sides that are annoying, glen just seems to reach with his links and what upsets him. if there was a tmz story about trump owning a nickelback album he would post the link, mention this is what we have to look forward to, then tie it into foreign policy....but strangely, create a real debate or get people to chime in off a ridiculous initial link.

like the stephen a. smith or skip bayless of aw.

bah-humbug :)

i don't have a response with brevity as my response would be almost like player bios you'd see on the back of baseball cards for everyone......i'm a middle of the road detached neutral party.

although, it does feel like the way the hardcore righties that left were here is now how the opposite are reacting.

let's get victor, lth, brian, and air back here for some real fun. we can even have spangle make a surprise appearance to finally have that iq test with adam.

13 minutes ago, Taggart said:

i don't have a response with brevity as my response would be almost like player bios you'd see on the back of baseball cards for everyone......i'm a middle of the road detached neutral party.

although, it does feel like the way the hardcore righties that left were here is now how the opposite are reacting.

let's get victor, lth, brian, and air back here for some real fun. we can even have spangle make a surprise appearance to finally have that iq test with adam.

Even the AW libs couldn't help but laugh at Chad's ramblings. Piece of work.

Still wish we had the IQ test thread between him and Adam so I could remember which AWer was chosen as the moderator. That thing was all but set.

15 hours ago, Glen said:

Man, is there anything Trump does that you won't defend or try to explain away?

And is there anything Trump does that you won't criticize? It gets old after a while.

On 12/25/2016 at 8:35 AM, InsideThePark said:

Yeah, maybe if Adam had a pretty bad hangover. Poor guy probably didn't want to take the test but Chad wouldn't shut up about how much smarter he supposedly was lol

I wanted to do it at UCI. He wanted to buy a test at Barnes and Noble.