• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

14 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Secret and top secret labels don’t necessarily mean shit. Hell I have a secret clearance and have held a top secret. The information can go from top secret to unclassified as time passes. 

Sure buddy.

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Just now, St1ck said:

Sure buddy.

Almost every serving member of the military has a secret clearance. Now the top secret could be dangerous but against probably 1 million Americans have a top secret clearance. This is likely a photo op. If they had the real goods the story would be leaked by the Times yesterday. 

7 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Almost every serving member of the military has a secret clearance. Now the top secret could be dangerous but against probably 1 million Americans have a top secret clearance. This is likely a photo op. If they had the real goods the story would be leaked by the Times yesterday. 

It was probably just boxes of recipes for overcooked steaks with ketchup.

Just now, St1ck said:

It was probably just boxes of recipes for overcooked steaks with ketchup.

Troops need a secret clearance to access the SAP software to order shit paper and tape. Now, it covers higher level stuff on a need to know basis. A top secret clearance doesn’t allow everyone access to everything. Trumps travel itinerary and some military operations are highly sensitive for a short period of time. Quite sure Obama has the Bun laden hit in his Library and it likely went to Chicago the day he left office. I can assure you Trump didn’t have the current launch codes and there are built in measures that prevent a stolen pin from starting a nuclear war

11 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Troops need a secret clearance to access the SAP software to order shit paper and tape. Now, it covers higher level stuff on a need to know basis. A top secret clearance doesn’t allow everyone access to everything. Trumps travel itinerary and some military operations are highly sensitive for a short period of time. Quite sure Obama has the Bun laden hit in his Library and it likely went to Chicago the day he left office. I can assure you Trump didn’t have the current launch codes and there are built in measures that prevent a stolen pin from starting a nuclear war

For sure

47 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Nobody seemed to alarmed about billions of dollars of equipment and information left behind in Afghanistan. I’m sure none of the highly sensitive communication technology, night vision , thermals, and information were of no benefit to our advisories 

My thermals wouldn’t be much help to anyone.  On a ski trip last year I got the runs and I sharted on a long blue run that made a huge mess by the time I got to the lodge.  Had to ditch them and ski bare balled under my ski pants the rest of the day.  To be honest it was the closest I’ve felt to having a normal man’s balls in years since they did their best to tighten up and seek warmth next to the underside of my weiner.  No toilet dipping when I had wet poops the rest of the day.

7 minutes ago, cals said:

My thermals wouldn’t be much help to anyone.  On a ski trip last year I got the runs and I sharted on a long blue run that made a huge mess by the time I got to the lodge.  Had to ditch them and ski bare balled under my ski pants the rest of the day.  To be honest it was the closest I’ve felt to having a normal man’s balls in years since they did their best to tighten up and seek warmth next to the underside of my weiner.  No toilet dipping when I had wet poops the rest of the day.

You know Blarg is going to read this and invite you on a ski trip

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Secret and top secret labels don’t necessarily mean shit. Hell I have a secret clearance and have held a top secret. The information can go from top secret to unclassified as time passes. 

SCI is considered above top secret.  

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I would bet arch has at least a secret and potentially too secret depending on his area of work

Since you mentioned me by name I'll say this. You know that there is a process for handling classified material. There's a process for declassifying material. There's a process for storing classified material. And I'm sure you know this is the basis for the warrant and for the raid. 

The timing and execution were absolutely political but if you don't want your life turned into political theater for the benefit of your rivals then don't be an argumentative fuckwit who's willingly handing them this opportunity to use you

4 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Since you mentioned me by name I'll say this. You know that there is a process for handling classified material. There's a process for declassifying material. There's a process for storing classified material. And I'm sure you know this is the basis for the warrant and for the raid. 

The timing and execution were absolutely political but if you don't want your life turned into political theater for the benefit of your rivals then don't be an argumentative fuckwit who's willingly handing them this opportunity to use you

It’s quite possible the only thing he’s guilty of is mislabeling declassified material. 

9 hours ago, St1ck said:

This is 3rd world shit.

AP News: Feds cite efforts to 'obstruct' probe of docs at Trump home
https://apnews.com/article/mar-a-lago-government-and-politics-1fef158c3a66bfc0ba6224570753ba47

RRR9R2z.jpg

It’s illegal to photograph this material and cameras shouldn’t be allowed in the area. This picture is 100% staged for political theater 

9 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

It’s also quite possible he’s guilty of mishandling highly classified documents. That’s a felony 

As the President, he held the ultimate declassification power. They usually do but he doesn’t have to issue anything in writing. It’s very likely people were told. If you were part of his moving detail , would you move top secret information to his house, knowing that it hadn’t been declassified?  

29 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

As the President, he held the ultimate declassification power. They usually do but he doesn’t have to issue anything in writing. It’s very likely people were told. If you were part of his moving detail , would you move top secret information to his house, knowing that it hadn’t been declassified?  

He's not President.  These items have not been declassified.  Some documents can't be declassified even by the President.

Also the moment Biden took office he had ultimate classification power nixing any declassification defense.  Bottom line Trump took things that didn't belong to him, top secret things, national defense things.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

He's not President.  These items have not been declassified.  Some documents can't be declassified even by the President.

Also the moment Biden took office he had ultimate classification power nixing any declassification defense.  Bottom line Trump took things that didn't belong to him, top secret things, national defense things.

You are making a lot of statements that you have no knowledge of. 

2 hours ago, Rico said:

He was when he took the documents. Trump likely has damning evidence against Both establishments and that is what all this is about. He’s probably got the negatives of Biden and the Chinese hookers