• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/ex-trump-org-cfo-weisselberg-expected-plead-guilty-cooperate-company-t-rcna43679

Allen Weisselberg, the former Trump Organization chief financial officer, pleaded guilty Thursday to multiple tax fraud charges in a case involving the company's business dealings.

Weisselberg, 75, agreed to pay nearly $2 million in taxes, interest, and penalties and serve five months in jail on Rikers Island followed by five years of probation, the judge said.

Weisselberg and the Trump Organization were charged in June 2021 in what prosecutors described as an “off the books” scheme over 15 years to help top officials in the Trump Organization avoid paying taxes. Weisselberg was accused of avoiding paying taxes on $1.7 million of his income.

Was watching a clip about the 2024 election and they were talking about potential Trump competitors and they played a clip of Desantis.

I had never really listened to Desantis talk before but dude sounds gayer than @Taylor.  Lisp and everything.

“We havth to thtop the woke mob!”

OK, Ron.  And you have to thtop thucking dick.

19 hours ago, cals said:

Was watching a clip about the 2024 election and they were talking about potential Trump competitors and they played a clip of Desantis.

I had never really listened to Desantis talk before but dude sounds gayer than @Taylor.  Lisp and everything.

“We havth to thtop the woke mob!”

OK, Ron.  And you have to thtop thucking dick.

I hate to say it but a chance I vote for Trump before that douche.  

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Who knows. He's really leaning hard into this anti "woke" thing. Usually for Republicans that means he's projecting, so he's probably cheating on his wife with a transgendered black woman.

No way he's an asshole like Trump is. I'm 100% certain the left will hate his policies but that's a different issue but it doesn't make him a worse person than Trump. 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

No way he's an asshole like Trump is. I'm 100% certain the left will hate his policies but that's a different issue but it doesn't make him a worse person than Trump. 

Are you willing to elaborate on why Trump is a "bad" person? Like, in detail?