• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

On October 7, 2016 at 2:16 PM, the dude abides said:

On October 7, 2016 at 3:58 PM, Geoff said:

Yeah, he was never going to win but ... whatever.

Now the big question is, what can we do to drive a nail into Hillary's coffin? 

On October 7, 2016 at 5:47 PM, InsideThePark said:

You know Trump's in deep shit when Kayleigh Mcenany can't defend them.

This has to be devastating for those who are openly supporting Trump here and the others who are in the closet. This so-called race was fun while it lasted.

On October 7, 2016 at 5:50 PM, nehushtan said:

That's a dagger if I've ever seen one. Trump really comes off as a creep in that video transcript––there's no way around it.

He's finished. 

I agree

22 minutes ago, Blarg said:

On the first day of Trumpness...

...the Donald gave to me, a yuge American made Christmas Tree. A terrific tree by the way, everyone agrees the best tree, it's going to be a beautiful tree, there's going to be no problem with this tree. We're going to Make Christmas Great Again and drain the swamp water from the Chinese tree stand. These stands, they've been made in China for a while, folks. SAD! And we're going to put a tariff on those stands, believe me.

55 minutes ago, Ordos said:

...the Donald gave to me, a yuge American made Christmas Tree. A terrific tree by the way, everyone agrees the best tree, it's going to be a beautiful tree, there's going to be no problem with this tree. We're going to Make Christmas Great Again and drain the swamp water from the Chinese tree stand. These stands, they've been made in China for a while, folks. SAD! And we're going to put a tariff on those stands, believe me.

Five gold stars

26 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Five gold stars

Aren't they going to wait until he's inaugurated for that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_of_the_Russian_Federation

Hero of the Russian Federation (Russian: Герой Российской Федерации) is the highest honorary title of the Russian Federation. A person that has been bestown this title also receives a Gold Star medal, an insignia of honor that identifies recipients.

Hero of the Russian Federation obverse.jpg

15 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

When Putin said the Democrats are being sore losers I'm pretty sure he was talking about Cezero.

What if he was such a bitter Democrat about the loss that he nonsensically and reflexively abandoned everything he previously stated he believed and started to support a completely reprehensible orange douchebag "Republican" selling a giant bag of lies? Man, that would be bonkers.

Good times.

"Trump Winery is seeking the temporary visas under the H-2A program, which allows American employers to fill seasonal agricultural jobs with foreign workers. The winery also requested 19 temporary visas under the same program last spring. It also requested temporary visas in 2014 and 2015. News of the filing with the Labor Department was first reported by Buzzfeed."

https://gma.yahoo.com/trump-winery-looking-add-foreign-workers-170557925--abc-news-topstories.html

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

H-2A is completely different from H-1B which would replace your job permanently rather than being just a migrant worker visa.

Man, is there anything Trump does that you won't defend or try to explain away?

someone may have lied to get into office, sounds unique and unprecedented.

speaking of which, if trump is absolutely full of shit about everything, does this change the type and amount of lying by everyone else? we all already know everyone makes shit up, lies, and tells people what they think they want to hear to get into office before being paid off by corporations. but does everyone take a step back and look at trump like, "that's the way to do it" to where forthcoming elections will see just a worse tmz style of debates, platforms, etc.?

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Yeah, it is, for Blarg. But thanks for helping to prove my point.

if one word that has nothing to do with your point, but helps prove your point, you probably don't have much of one.

no need for me to elaborate the context of the word irony to the fact you have a bat phone for any news article with trump in the headline and jump straight here to post.