• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

37 minutes ago, Adam said:

How despicable and hated are the left and establishment that 100M people view Donald Trump as sympathetic figure? haha

Not really 100M unless you think children give an F about him.

What's funny is, if this stuff was happening to Biden 90% of Dem voters would shrug their shoulders and be like, "Whatever, throw the book at him." If it happened to Obama it'd be more like 60%.

FBI seized classified records from Mar-a-Lago during search of Trump residence | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-warrant-property-receipt-from-fbi-raid-of-mar-a-lago

According to the property receipt, reviewed by Fox News, FBI agents took approximately 20 boxes of items from the premises, including one set of documents marked as "Various classified/TS/SCI documents," which refers to top secret/ sensitive information.

The property receipt also shows that FBI agents collected four sets of top secret documents, three sets of secret documents, and three sets of confidential documents.

57 minutes ago, Adam said:

I haven't had breakfast in probably a year. Breakfast is for kids and bitches

Damn.  Well that’s probably for the best, I guess.  I can only imagine what your figure would look like with an additional 700 calories/day.

35 minutes ago, St1ck said:

FBI seized classified records from Mar-a-Lago during search of Trump residence | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-warrant-property-receipt-from-fbi-raid-of-mar-a-lago

According to the property receipt, reviewed by Fox News, FBI agents took approximately 20 boxes of items from the premises, including one set of documents marked as "Various classified/TS/SCI documents," which refers to top secret/ sensitive information.

The property receipt also shows that FBI agents collected four sets of top secret documents, three sets of secret documents, and three sets of confidential documents.

You have to wonder what the hell he was doing?  Was it just incompetence?

Just now, Crampknees said:

Wait, you just said this:

When I was just in Canada, my girlfriend's dad, who absolutely despises Trump, randomly started talking to me about Trump at one point every day I saw him.  This addiction is weird.

He’s like 14.  Leave him alone.

Just now, Crampknees said:

Wait, you just said this:

When I was just in Canada, my girlfriend's dad, who absolutely despises Trump, randomly started talking to me about Trump at one point every day I saw him.  This addiction is weird.

Lol, I'm just talking about relevant news as it comes up.  That guy rants about him out of nowhere on a daily basis.  

12 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

This must be pretty painful for the yahoos who wrap themselves in the flag and call themselves patriots. Can they still be on his side? Will they do the mental gymnastics required to convince themselves he's being set up?

13 hours ago, Lhalo said:

About as reliable as Stormy Daniels and the Russian hooker piss story. You fuckin tards just eat this shit up. Doesn’t it get old just circling this bullshit amongst yourselves?

The people who described some of the material that agents were seeking spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation. They did not offer additional details about what type of information the agents were seeking, including whether it involved weapons belonging to the United States or some other nation. Nor did they say if such documents were recovered as part of the search.

What a crock of shit. 

26 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

This must be pretty painful for the yahoos who wrap themselves in the flag and call themselves patriots. Can they still be on his side? Will they do the mental gymnastics required to convince themselves he's being set up?

The FBI planted it. Jokes on them though, Trump declassified it all before they did. 4D chess.