• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’m starting to think trump beat you in a race. It’s common knowledge he’s the better golfer so figure it isn’t that causing the tds

You really don't get it.  Trump isn't the problem as much as stupid people praying over images of him. If yopu fucks were not so stupid I would ignore him.   His fat ass could never beat me in a race and he likely is a better golfer than me, he should be playing 7 days a week.  I would catch him cheating though and disqualify his fat grifting ass. 

I know I shouldn't be surprised but I can't wrap my head around how people still support Trump but to each their own.  He's a complete tool and will end up as nothing more than a skid mark on this countries history.  In the mean time the best thing that could happen to the R's and the country is for him to be banned from running in 2024. 

2 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I know I shouldn't be surprised but I can't wrap my head around how people still support Trump but to each their own.  He's a complete tool and will end up as nothing more than a skid mark on this countries history.  In the mean time the best thing that could happen to the R's and the country is for him to be banned from running in 2024. 

Amen and the Dems need to put a line on the bottom of the teleprompter for Biden saying "I should never run again." He really doesn't know and that is sad. 

Our problem is both sides are so fucked up.  They want us civil warring against each other when it is really both those parties have to go. 

Subpoena Preceded Search Warrant in Push to Retrieve Material From Trump

https://news.yahoo.com/subpoena-preceded-search-warrant-push-181637433.html

The subpoena suggests that the Justice Department tried methods short of a search warrant to account for the material before taking the politically explosive step of sending FBI agents unannounced to Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s home and members-only club.

Two people briefed on the classified documents that investigators believe remained at Mar-a-Lago indicated that they were so sensitive in nature, and related to national security, that the Justice Department had to act.

39 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Subpoena Preceded Search Warrant in Push to Retrieve Material From Trump

https://news.yahoo.com/subpoena-preceded-search-warrant-push-181637433.html

The subpoena suggests that the Justice Department tried methods short of a search warrant to account for the material before taking the politically explosive step of sending FBI agents unannounced to Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s home and members-only club.

Two people briefed on the classified documents that investigators believe remained at Mar-a-Lago indicated that they were so sensitive in nature, and related to national security, that the Justice Department had to act.

It’s probably extra terrestrials  related and they’ll go back to the cover ups 

Dumbass libs hatred of trump is probably twice as irrational as trumps biggest supporters. This situation isn’t uncommon with departing Presidents. The deep state has had secret surveillance on him since 2016. Thierry is no new evidence. Possibly the reason the fbi went in alone with no cameras.  If Biden had the goods on Trump he would have been prosecuted from day 1. This was a Hail Mary attempt at ending trumps  2024 campaign after Jan  6 hearings were a total bust. Dems are pivoting back to the 2020 strategy of hiding Joe with daily assaults on Trump. 
Donald Trump may strike fear in liberal hearts but he isn’t the cause of a failing economy and liberal misery. Trumps persecution is a consolation prize for two years of democrat failures. Most libs can’t afford a house, a new car , or pay their student debt but they’ll let Joe off the hook if he buries Trump. I’m 2028, they’ll still be renters and basement dwellers complaining the next republican candidate is a danger to the republic and threatens their economic prosperity 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

@Lhalo Thoughts?

About as reliable as Stormy Daniels and the Russian hooker piss story. You fuckin tards just eat this shit up. Doesn’t it get old just circling this bullshit amongst yourselves?

The people who described some of the material that agents were seeking spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation. They did not offer additional details about what type of information the agents were seeking, including whether it involved weapons belonging to the United States or some other nation. Nor did they say if such documents were recovered as part of the search.

What a crock of shit. 

53 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

About as reliable as Stormy Daniels and the Russian hooker piss story. You fuckin tards just eat this shit up. Doesn’t it get old just circling this bullshit amongst yourselves?

The people who described some of the material that agents were seeking spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation. They did not offer additional details about what type of information the agents were seeking, including whether it involved weapons belonging to the United States or some other nation. Nor did they say if such documents were recovered as part of the search.

What a crock of shit. 

118F91DB-74C9-4C72-954E-B664DCE785E1.gif

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Dumbass libs hatred of trump is probably twice as irrational as trumps biggest supporters. This situation isn’t uncommon with departing Presidents. The deep state has had secret surveillance on him since 2016. Thierry is no new evidence. Possibly the reason the fbi went in alone with no cameras.  If Biden had the goods on Trump he would have been prosecuted from day 1. This was a Hail Mary attempt at ending trumps  2024 campaign after Jan  6 hearings were a total bust. Dems are pivoting back to the 2020 strategy of hiding Joe with daily assaults on Trump. 
Donald Trump may strike fear in liberal hearts but he isn’t the cause of a failing economy and liberal misery. Trumps persecution is a consolation prize for two years of democrat failures. Most libs can’t afford a house, a new car , or pay their student debt but they’ll let Joe off the hook if he buries Trump. I’m 2028, they’ll still be renters and basement dwellers complaining the next republican candidate is a danger to the republic and threatens their economic prosperity 

YES!!!