• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

On 3/3/2020 at 10:35 AM, Angel Oracle said:

I just try to fathom a 79 through 83 year-old being POTUS.    Not an ageist, but isn't POTUS a very taxing and mentally draining position?    

On 3/3/2020 at 2:38 PM, Adam said:

Depends.

On 3/3/2020 at 4:01 PM, Taylor said:

I'm sure a 79 through 83 year old POTUS would need a lot of those, too.

The third post there is the most-liked post in this entire thread.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

The third post there is the most-liked post in this entire thread.

Actually it's the second most-liked post.

The most-liked post was an image posted by Adam in 2016. Unfortunately the image is now broken.

5 hours ago, Kotchman said:

The dems better lock him up  this is likely a giant political mistake. I believe the dems we’re gaining steam with abortion voters showing up in November   . This kind of shit reinforces my beliefs that Trump is absolutely the candidate we need in 2024.  I never thought I’d send him money but I’ll probably pitch in for the 3rd fight  

the J6 committee is all about preventing trump from ever running again, so i don't think we'll see him as a candidate in '24.

53 minutes ago, Tank said:

the J6 committee is all about preventing trump from ever running again, so i don't think we'll see him as a candidate in '24.

You’re probably right. As much as I’ve hoped to see common ground return to America, part of me wants to see Trump return and unleash hell on the both establishments. 

55 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Fake electors, the shakedown phone call to the SOS of Georgia to "find him votes," and January 6th. All actions he took to try to overturn an election he lost. 

I already said this:

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

The goofball behavior.

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Fake electors, the shakedown phone call to the SOS of Georgia to "find him votes," and January 6th. All actions he took to try to overturn an election he lost. 

Did we arrest the guy that said he had the largest voter fraud operation since Obama