• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

8 hours ago, Serge said:

Your dad the "Trumpster"?

Yeah, the auctioneer.  It bothers me a bit when my dad says stuff like "Trump's a businessman like me."  My dad started with nothing and made his business on an excellent reputation of not screwing over his customers.  Trump is nothing like him.  

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Yeah, the auctioneer.  It bothers me a bit when my dad says stuff like "Trump's a businessman like me."  My dad started with nothing and made his business on an excellent reputation of not screwing over his customers.  Trump is nothing like him.  

He sounds like a good guy. What happened to you? :P

13 hours ago, Glen said:

Maybe I should quote every statement that you made about Clinton the last six months that turned out to be bullshit, troll boy. Naw, I'll just leave it as you learn as the days go by how much the media lied to us about the candidates.

By the way you should get some vagisil for that burning Clintoris you are still suffering with.

49 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Politico, where the publications writers grovel to Podesta (I think it was Podesta at least) asking him to "let me know if I fucked anything up"

AngelsWin - where posters make accusations and in the same breath let it be known that they probably don't know what the hell they're talking about.  But certainly won't let that get in the way of saying it anyway.

9 minutes ago, Geoff said:

AngelsWin - where posters make accusations and in the same breath let it be known that they probably don't know what the hell they're talking about.  But certainly won't let that get in the way of saying it anyway.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/politico-reporter-sends-story-to-hillary-aide-for-approval-admits-hes-a-hack/

There you go, source cited.

Better? Turns out my memory served me right (this time).

Politico would give Newt a reach around while he's tossing the talking yam's salad if it meant they'd get/keep access. The whole publication is based on covering the horse race from the inside. This country would be in a much better place if Politico was wiped off the face of the planet.

6 hours ago, Blarg said:

Maybe I should quote every statement that you made about Clinton the last six months that turned out to be bullshit, troll boy. Naw, I'll just leave it as you learn as the days go by how much the media lied to us about the candidates.

By the way you should get some vagisil for that burning Clintoris you are still suffering with.

Listen up, you dusty old fart: this is a challenge for you to do exactly what you said in the first paragraph.  If you can find something legit where I said something about Clinton that was completely wrong I'll admit that I was wrong and self-ban for a month.  Unlike you, I have no problem admitting when I was wrong.  I warn you in advance that I might not be able to check this thread tonight or throughout the weekend but I'll look in when I can.  I don't want you to keep calling me out when I don't know about it and wasting your time like you did in the past.  Remember that one?

And, you might want to learn the difference between a Trump supporter (you) and somebody who just didn't want Trump to be president (me, and a few other posters here).  None of us are still waving the flag for Clinton.  None of us wanted her, but when the alternative was Trump we thought she was the better choice.  If I'm wrong about Trump, once again I'll have no problem admitting it and I'll be glad to be wrong.

In the meantime, please feel free to find one of those instances you mention above.

When did I say I wasn't wrong about Trump not getting supported by the Republicans? He was rejected by them during the primaries and many denounced his nomination on the eve of the primaries and held their ground even up until the national election. Afterwards it was a big shoulder shrug and the Republicans went back to fighting for control over the Democrats. My bad, for a brief moment I thought Hope and Change finally made it to Washington.

Second, when did you decide I was a Trump supporter, when I said Hillary was a cunt and didn't deserve a coronation? That's not really advocating Trump for President but the false equivalency only works one direction with you. I preferred Kasich but the guy wouldn't get off his ass and actually seize control of his own campaign and really run for the Presidency. He had a bad case of the McClellan, or as Lincoln called it, the slows. He had full autonomy of his army and did nothing with it.

Your underwear must be in a 24/7 bunch these days to have to resort to this tiny dick agenda.