• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think there are other reasons many GOP folk want to move on from Trump. Jan 6th is rather low on the list as most people can see this for what it is. Political theater 

Explain how it's political theater.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

9 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Really

Here’s a few for starters. Start hearings on prime time TV, timing of the hearings for the mid terms, the only two republicans are anti trumpers. Then there’s the entire reason behind this. Prevent Trump from getting elected to office again. Of course you won’t agree with me and I’m ok with that. I really don’t care about Trump one way or the other 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Here’s a few for starters. Start hearings on prime time TV, timing of the hearings for the mid terms, the only two republicans are anti trumpers. Then there’s the entire reason behind this. Prevent Trump from getting elected to office again. Of course you won’t agree with me and I’m ok with that. I really don’t care about Trump one way or the other 

Do you know why there are only two Republicans on the committee? There are always going to be elections around the corner.

Trump should never be allowed to run for office again because of January 6th. 

7 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Do you know why there are only two Republicans on the committee? There are always going to be elections around the corner.

Sure but this is part of the Dems political strategy. If the roles were reversed the Republicans would be doing the same thing. 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sure but this is part of the Dems political strategy. If the roles were reversed the Republicans would be doing the same thing. 

A bunch of progressives wouldn't have been tricked into believing the election was stolen, and then stormed the Capitol. This isn't a both sides thing. 

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

Also the highest ranking Republican in the House wanted it as well.

Audio: McCarthy Demanded Inquiry Into Jan 6; Opposite of Stance Later
https://www.businessinsider.com/audio-mccarthy-demands-inquiry-jan-6-later-reversed-2022-6

"We cannot just sweep this under the rug. We need to know why it happened, who did it and people need to be held accountable for it," he said. "And I'm committed to make sure that happens."

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

The highest ranking Republican in the Senate wanted him criminally investigated.

GOP's McConnell: Trump morally responsible for Jan. 6 attack | AP News
https://apnews.com/article/mitch-mcconnell-donald-trump-impeachment-c9a38d7492feea56821f4e0930914b61

Clearly angry, the Senate’s longest-serving GOP leader said Trump’s actions surrounding the attack on Congress were “a disgraceful, disgraceful dereliction of duty.” He even noted that though Trump is now out of office, he remains subject to the country’s criminal and civil laws.

“He didn’t get away with anything yet,” said McConnell

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think it’s fair to say that many establishment Republicans don’t trust him either and rather he just go away. Probably why he remains popular with many people. Never underestimate people’s disdain for politicians 

@calsyou still can't find that jerk off emoji? 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

You’re right but it’s hard to trust Trump

That’s true with all of them. Nowadays I trust the people the left attacks the most. Lawlessness doesn’t bother the left one bit. Their fixation with Jan 6 is proof the steal wasn’t as easy as it looked and they’re at least concerned it may be a tall task to duplicate. Thus the push to disqualify trump before 2024

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I never understood the Cruz hate. He’s a nerd but fairly consistent with his views 

I think his views is why people don’t like him. He’s a bit douchey but that’s kind of normal for many of elected officials 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

I never understood the Cruz hate. He’s a nerd but fairly consistent with his views 

Oh shut up, glad the jerk off pic came back, that is all he is good for, he is never consistent with his views. He will suck any dick that gets him donations. 

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Oh shut up, glad the jerk off pic came back, that is all he is good for, he is never consistent with his views. He will suck any dick that gets him donations. 

He’s probably the best of the Texas gop. For a fairly red state, Texas has delivered the Bush dynasty and a lot of weak republicans. Texas GOP is now depending on Hispanic women to save the Alamo

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

He’s probably the best of the Texas gop. For a fairly red state, Texas has delivered the Bush dynasty and a lot of weak republicans. Texas GOP is now depending on Hispanic women to save the Alamo

All the Texas Hispanics I know vote GQP.  Stop the steal!

3 hours ago, Jason said:

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

You never answered my question.