• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

57 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don’t agree with @Tayloron much of anything political but he’s one of my favorite posters here. 

Right back at ya, Jason. But I suspect we actually agree on like 90% of stuff. It's just only the 10% stuff gets discussed here because it's controversial.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3570407-trump-slams-mcconnell-as-disloyal-amid-jan-6-hearings/

Trump appeared to lose his temper after the Jan. 6 committee played a clip of McConnell’s speech on the Senate floor during Trump’s second impeachment trial in which he blamed the former president for inciting the attack on the U.S. Capitol. 

“Is this the same Mitch McConnell who was losing big in Kentucky, and came to the White House to BEG me for an Endorsement and help? Without me he would have lost in a landslide. A disloyal sleaze bag!” Trump posted on Truth Social, his social media platform. 

He's right that Mitch McConnell is a sleazebag. But I don't think McConnell has ever been "losing big" in Kentucky since like the 70s.

42 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The more these folks attack trump the more convinced I am he is the guy. I like Desantis but it’s still obvious the establishment fears trump more. I’ll support Desantis but he’s second on my list. 

I told my wife I can't watch that shit because he has been a gangsta since the 70's and all the stupid fucks will just boost his felony life up even more. A MAGA, when stupid saw stupid in the mirror.  

Just now, Crampknees said:

I told my wife I can't watch that shit because he has been a gangsta since the 70's and all the stupid fucks will just boost his felony life up even more. A MAGA, when stupid saw stupid in the mirror.  

It’s possible. I believe he’s finally damaged goods but he lasted way longer than most. The media usually takes our politicians in days not years. The media generally attacks the republican they fear the most. It’s why they gave trump a pass and went after Cruz. If the media and dems continue to go after Trump that’s the best way for him to get my vote. 

27 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It’s possible. I believe he’s finally damaged goods but he lasted way longer than most. The media usually takes our politicians in days not years. The media generally attacks the republican they fear the most. It’s why they gave trump a pass and went after Cruz. If the media and dems continue to go after Trump that’s the best way for him to get my vote. 

Yep, you are right and now that I think about it there is one (R) that would make me vote for Trump and that is Cruz. 

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

The more these folks attack trump the more convinced I am he is the guy. I like Desantis but it’s still obvious the establishment fears trump more. I’ll support Desantis but he’s second on my list. 

You’re right but it’s hard to trust Trump