• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

He's still being a goofball.

Interesting so the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled that the absentee ballot drop boxes are illegal going forward but they were ok in 2020.

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Interesting so the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled that the absentee ballot drop boxes are illegal going forward but they were ok in 2020.

So you legitimately believe Trump won Wisconsin but lost because of fraud?

Can you share any evidence that ballot drop boxes result in fraud? Specific examples only.

52 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Can you share any evidence that ballot drop boxes result in fraud? Specific examples only.

Give me a specific example where an authorized voter dropped their ballot in that box. 

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

I have no idea but clearly fraud took place if the drop boxes are illegal.

1 minute ago, Jay said:

I have no idea but clearly fraud took place if the drop boxes are illegal.

More like the conservatives used ballot drop boxes as part of their boogeyman effort to claim the election was stolen. Just like the Dominion voting machines. Fortunately the ballot boxes aren't branded so there won't be a billion dollar lawsuit with those.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

More like the conservatives used ballot drop boxes as part of their boogeyman effort to claim the election was stolen. Just like the Dominion voting machines. Fortunately the ballot boxes aren't branded so there won't be a billion dollar lawsuit with those.

The drop boxes are different than the dominion nonsense. There is very little need for drop boxes all over the place 

Just now, Jason said:

The drop boxes are different than the dominion nonsense. There is very little need for drop boxes all over the place 

Have you used one? They're secure. And there aren't very many of them in suburban O.C., so I don't imagine Wisconsin had them all over the place.

48 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Whatever dude, fraud is fraud.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I just put my ballot in the mail. I get a text message when the ballot is picked up and when it is counted.

I wonder if we should get rid of the blue USPS drop boxes because they could be used for mail fraud.

I don't have issue with drop boxes in specific locations that are secure. As far a blue mailboxes, I only use the ones at the post office.