• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I like making fun of trannies because it’s easy. I only have a limited time though because they usually off themselves at a young age. 

I guess we at least have moved on from CRT being the most important topic. Obviously much more important than a president trying to overturn an election. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

I guess we at least have moved on from CRT being the most important topic. Obviously much more important than a president trying to overturn an election. 

CRT is just as retarded. More insecure fools thinking they’re special when they’re just pawns being shuffled around for the benefit of leftist politicians. You probably think you’re special haha!

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

CRT is just as retarded. More insecure fools thinking they’re special when they’re just pawns being shuffled around for the benefit of leftist politicians. You probably think you’re special haha!

It's fine. At least Republicans are tackling the real issues that people care about, like drag shows. 

Democrats lose an election and hold 4 years of investigations in an attempt to overturn the election. Meanwhile the elected leader absolutely elevates the country across the board. 
Democrat win an election and hold more investigations on the now ex leader of the country. Meanwhile, the country has absolutely regressed across the board. Let’s have some public hearings on energy , transportation, and supply chain issues. You can imprison Trump tomorrow but it won’t fix the cluster fuck named Biden. 

6 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Let’s have some public hearings on energy , transportation, and supply chain issues. You can imprison Trump tomorrow but it won’t fix the cluster fuck named Biden. 

They have. The January 6th committee is only 9 of the 435 members of the House. 

Edited by St1ck

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I'll hit the Powerball before that ever happens. If the guy wasn't so fixated on himself he could have won easily in 2020. 

You’re not wrong. I believe the mail in votes likely stole the election but he needs to move on. Reps need to sure up the voting process in swing states they control behind the scenes. Trump just needs to constantly hammer Biden’s economy. It’s the one thing the liberal media can’t spin

3 hours ago, Spirit said:

The greatest thread in AW history.  And it all started with a protest in Chicago with a $200 per diem

That per diem is not enough anymore.  It'll barely cover gas now.  And food, geeze, if you add in a tip, you are out of pocket.

AP News: Former aide: Trump was told protesters had weapons on Jan. 6
https://apnews.com/article/capitol-siege-government-and-politics-9e7c03bb83f43fb17b4fd90d1360993d

WASHINGTON (AP) — Cassidy Hutchinson, a key aide in Donald Trump’s White House, told the House committee investigating the violent Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection on Tuesday that Trump was informed that people rallying on the mall that morning had weapons but he told officials to “let my people in” and march to the Capitol.

Hutchinson quoted Trump as directing his staff, in profane terms, to take away the magnetometers that he thought would slow down supporters who’d gathered in Washington. In videotaped testimony played before the committee, she recalled the former president saying words to the effect of: ”“I don’t f-in' care that they have weapons."

“They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f-in'mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here,” Hutchinson testified.

37 minutes ago, St1ck said:

AP News: Former aide: Trump was told protesters had weapons on Jan. 6
https://apnews.com/article/capitol-siege-government-and-politics-9e7c03bb83f43fb17b4fd90d1360993d

WASHINGTON (AP) — Cassidy Hutchinson, a key aide in Donald Trump’s White House, told the House committee investigating the violent Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection on Tuesday that Trump was informed that people rallying on the mall that morning had weapons but he told officials to “let my people in” and march to the Capitol.

Hutchinson quoted Trump as directing his staff, in profane terms, to take away the magnetometers that he thought would slow down supporters who’d gathered in Washington. In videotaped testimony played before the committee, she recalled the former president saying words to the effect of: ”“I don’t f-in' care that they have weapons."

“They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f-in'mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here,” Hutchinson testified.

Anticipating Blarg's rebuttal to this.