• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

I remember the when Ted accidentally dropped a lady off at the bottom of the lake. He went on to serve another 30 years as a Democrat icon. Then there was the guy from West Virginia that was pals with Al Gore sr. A couple of my buddies got their autographs at the 76 klan rally. 

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I remember the when Ted accidentally dropped a lady off at the bottom of the lake. He went on to serve another 30 years as a Democrat icon. Then there was the guy from West Virginia that was pals with Al Gore sr. A couple of my buddies got their autographs at the 76 klan rally. 

Yeah, but at some point the Democratic Party went astray.  Now it’s not about using power to get off of murder charges or being racist.  Now it’s like Taylor.  It’s like your annoying, gay little brother. 

Jesus Christ, Osama Bin Greitens is a psycho.  Look in the mirror for a RINO, punk.  FBI better wake up between this and Crenshaw being attacked for going event slightly to the left of Hitler on a single issue.  He's a disgrace to SEALs no different from McVeigh, Flynn and Harvey Oswald to their services.

Slap Toni GIF by Amazon Prime Video

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Trump team orchestrated 'fake electors' to try to overturn election, Jan. 6 committee details
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/trump-team-orchestrated-fake-electors-try-overturn-election-jan-6-comm-rcna34605

They weren't "fake electors" but just tour guides. 

Trump is the Walrus

coup coup c'coup

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

image.jpeg

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2022/06/20/majority-of-americans-say-trump-should-be-charged-for-jan--6--a-new-poll-finds

The new ABC News/Ipsos survey, published on Sunday, found that 58% of respondents believe that the former President should be charged with a crime for his role in the Jan. 6 attack, up from 52% in an ABC News/Washington Post poll from earlier this year. 

The poll comes as the House Select Committee continues to hold its public hearings investigating the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection, with the next hearing set for Tuesday.

The poll surveyed 545 adults after the third day of hearings, which detailed how Trump turned his supporters against the then-Vice President, Mike Pence. Among those surveyed, 28% were Democrats, 26% were Republicans and 40% were independents. 

"Nobody cares about Jan. 6"
"Goofball behavior"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-jan-6-hearings-trump-charges-b2106580.html

Even Fox News analysts say Trump should face criminal charges as channel starts airing Jan 6 hearings

Fox News analysts have said evidence from the January 6 House select committee showed Donald Trump’s “unfitness” to lead the country and that he may be guilty of a crime.

Analysing the fourth hearing by the panel investigating the Capitol insurrection, former assistant US attorney Andy McCarthy told Fox News host Anita Vogel when asked if the panel was trying to charge the former president with “conspiracy to defraud the United States”.

“No, I don’t think so, I think the most plausible crime is obstruction of Congress,” Mr McCarthy replied.

@Jay Some more goofball behavior.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/election-workers-targeted-trump-ruby-freeman-shaye-moss-say-s-nowhere-rcna34640

In harrowing, emotional and painful detail, a mother-daughter duo of Georgia election workers described during Tuesday’s Jan. 6 committee hearing how a mob of Donald Trump supporters came after them, online and in person, after having gobbled up a debunked conspiracy theory about their actions on Election Day 2020.

As a result, their lives will never be the same, the two women, Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea “Shaye” Moss, said during Tuesday’s hearing.

“There is nowhere I feel safe. Nowhere,” Freeman, who along with her daughter was aggressively targeted by conspiracy theorists in the weeks after the 2020 election, said during taped testimony. Parts of her never-before-seen interview were played toward the end of Tuesday’s hearing, as she sat behind her daughter in the committee room.

Let us know how you feel about this without mentioning Biden.