• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

You know who else thought it should be investigated? The highest ranking Republican in the House. This was before he went to Mar-a-Lago to slob on Trump's nuts though.

Audio: McCarthy Demanded Inquiry Into Jan 6; Opposite of Stance Later
https://www.businessinsider.com/audio-mccarthy-demands-inquiry-jan-6-later-reversed-2022-6

"We cannot just sweep this under the rug. We need to know why it happened, who did it and people need to be held accountable for it," he said. "And I'm committed to make sure that happens."

Edited by St1ck

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

You know who else thought it should be investigated? The highest ranking Republican in the House. This was before he went to Mar-a-Lago to slob on Trump's nuts though.

https://www.businessinsider.com/audio-mccarthy-demands-inquiry-jan-6-later-reversed-2022-6

"We cannot just sweep this under the rug. We need to know why it happened, who did it and people need to be held accountable for it," he said. "And I'm committed to make sure that happens."

There’s a lot of shitty people in Washington but this guy has to be one of the most spineless pieces of human garbage.

18 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I like you but you are dumber than fuck. 

Because I won't join the DNC witch hunt that backed a summer of race riots, fanning flames and created billions in damage over 4 hours of protest? 

Because that's basically how long it lasted before the Guard moved in. 

Dumber than fuck is believing that 4 hours did anything more than put up a few barricades and employ more Capitol police. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Because I won't join the DNC witch hunt that backed a summer of race riots, fanning flames and created billions in damage over 4 hours of protest? 

Dumber than fuck is believing that 4 hours did anything more than put up a few barricades and employ more Capitol police. 

A woman was shot and killed.

10 minutes ago, cals said:

There’s a lot of shitty people in Washington but this guy has to be one of the most spineless pieces of human garbage.

Well I have some good news for you. He will be Speaker of the House come January. 

23 minutes ago, St1ck said:

It should have been investigated and those that rioted should be held accountable 

25 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

A woman was shot and killed.

She was part of the riot, not an innocent bystander. She was shot trying to force a door open with other rioters and had no expectation that deadly force wouldn't be used. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

She was part of the riot, not an innocent bystander. She was shot trying to force a door open with other rioters and had no expectation that deadly force wouldn't be used. 

Correct. So the others should have expected the same. Yet some were freely roaming around. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Context:

Zombies shuffling around. Threat level low. 

Zombies trying to bust open door. Threat level high. 

Ah. Makes sense. So the zombies "shuffling around" should be left alone because that was obviously their intention.

42 minutes ago, Blarg said:

For fucks sake, was that verbatim from Hannity? Look, you will get The Jesus back and the rest of us will live with the fact this time the Royal family never leaves.  God Bless The Queen.

20 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

My point was that a person had to be shot during something that's obviously not worth a hearing for.

I think you are missing the point in all this. The media and the Dems are big mad over Jan 6th and are using it as a political strategy. The same media and Dems were not upset over dozens of cities burning and a federal building that was breached in Portland. They were more upset with Rittenhouse. Lots more people died during the BLM riots. Both BLM riots and Jan 6th were terrible, unacceptable and should never happen again. They should investigate Jan 6th and the BLM riots with the same enthusiasm. 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes there’s been more gays killed in Obama’s old church than deaths on Jan 6. Nobody seems to care about his old minister of music getting whacked after a night out with Barry. 

I didn’t understand a word of that but I loved it!

52 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think you are missing the point in all this. The media and the Dems are big mad over Jan 6th and are using it as a political strategy. The same media and Dems were not upset over dozens of cities burning and a federal building that was breached in Portland. They were more upset with Rittenhouse. Lots more people died during the BLM riots. Both BLM riots and Jan 6th were terrible, unacceptable and should never happen again. They should investigate Jan 6th and the BLM riots with the same enthusiasm. 

I think a president trying to overturn an election he clearly lost, including his inciting a riot on the Capitol is worth investigating.