• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

27 minutes ago, Glen said:

I don't see why Jay should comment on your post when you didn't really comment about the other incident.

Can't we just say they are both morons and also say that flight crews may handle similar situations differently?

So if I'm understanding this correctly (and I believe I am), a Trump support has a meltdown and is banned for life from flying Delta.  Yet a Clinton supporter has a meltdown but is allowed to continue flying JetBlue anytime he'd like.

Glen is right ... this is a bullshit double standard.

14 minutes ago, red321 said:

Does pointing out Rick 'oops' Perry is Trump's pick for Secretary of Energy make you feel better about that?

I couldn't name one other Secretary of Energy who's ever had the job, nor what they actually do. So I guess I'm not qualified to offer an opinion here. But, I'll scream to the high heavens on twitter

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

It seems to me that Rick Perry isn't qualified to do much so probably a bad selection by the goldfish in chief

Agreed. My best guess is that they plan to surround him with scientists that actually know how this shit works that will advise him, he'll take that info and he'll do the decision making.

Or he'll oversee the teardown of the department.