• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Fox News aired Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity for 2 hours commercial free during the committee hearing.

Dog and pony show, indeed. Right @Jason?

Lol. Were they afraid that their viewers might switch channels during the break and catch some of the hearing? That's pretty fucking insane. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Just now, Jason said:

Yes, this is still for show and is a campaign event more than anything. Im not surprised Fox isn’t airing it. They are probably confident they will have better ratings showing those two as opposed to the hearings 

Why not air it? If it's the BS you all think it is then it would make the Dems look even dumber. Hell, have Tuck and Hannity commentate on it. 

You really think they aren't airing it because they think they'll get better ratings otherwise? That's fine. I respectfully disagree with you.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Why not air it? If it's the BS you all think it is then it would make the Dems look even dumber. Hell, have Tuck and Hannity commentate on it. 

You really think they aren't airing it because they think they'll get better ratings otherwise? That's fine. I respectfully disagree with you.

I don’t watch either of those guys but I bet they were commenting on it 

Just now, Jason said:

I don’t watch either of those guys but I bet they were commenting on it 

They had """""""""""Democrat"""""""""""" Tulsi Gabbard as a guest. I'm sure she provided a different point of view for the viewers to consider.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

They had """""""""""Democrat"""""""""""" Tulsi Gabbard as a guest. I'm sure she provided a different point of view for the viewers to consider.

I don’t think she’s a democrat anymore. She used to have some pretty progressive views but I think those are gone. Seems to be more of a libertarian now 

The Washington Post: Fox News didn’t just ignore the Jan. 6 hearing. It did something worse.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/10/fox-news-didnt-just-ignore-jan-6-hearing-it-did-something-worse/

For much of the show, the hearing was shown on-screen as Carlson and his guests spoke over it. Often, the view was not of the committee members, witnesses or the video display at the front of the hearing room. Instead it was often a shot of the audience. One NBC News producer went back after the fact and synced Carlson’s show with what was being shown in the hearing room. During footage showing rioters breaking into the Capitol, Fox switched to the camera showing the audience. When the hearing showed information that didn’t need sound, Fox more than once cut away from it.

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

The Washington Post: Fox News didn’t just ignore the Jan. 6 hearing. It did something worse.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/10/fox-news-didnt-just-ignore-jan-6-hearing-it-did-something-worse/

For much of the show, the hearing was shown on-screen as Carlson and his guests spoke over it. Often, the view was not of the committee members, witnesses or the video display at the front of the hearing room. Instead it was often a shot of the audience. One NBC News producer went back after the fact and synced Carlson’s show with what was being shown in the hearing room. During footage showing rioters breaking into the Capitol, Fox switched to the camera showing the audience. When the hearing showed information that didn’t need sound, Fox more than once cut away from it.

Fox News watchers are sensitive and have to have their content censored so they don't get offended by the truth.

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

That's like saying Liz Cheney is a Republican.