• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

11 hours ago, St1ck said:

I would tell you why I think it's important what they are doing but I already know you won't agree with me. 

you're right, i probably won't agree, but now you've got me curious.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-fires-back-ivanka-bill-barr-jan-deposition/story?id=85310275

"Ivanka Trump was not involved in looking at, or studying, Election results," Trump wrote after she said she agreed with Barr's assessment that there was no amount of fraud sufficient enough to overturn his loss.

Trump fired back Friday that Ivanka "had long since checked out, and was, in my opinion, only trying to be respectful to Bill Barr and his position as Attorney General (he sucked!)."

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Apparently watching an HBO documentary series means I don't have a life.

I was about to ask how you know anything about QAnon. The only place I ever hear anything about them is on here and the JFK jr conventions I go to 

Edited by Jason

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

It's good but a bit overrated. And hilariously overpriced.

I don't know how much he paid for it. I've had it on draft here and the place I was at didn't charge any more than their other beers. 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I don't know how much he paid for it. I've had it on draft here and the place I was at didn't charge any more than their other beers. 

Well it's around $7.50 for a 16.9 oz bottle out here. Dinner is $8. It's hard to justify buying it, honestly.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Fox News aired Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity for 2 hours commercial free during the committee hearing.

Dog and pony show, indeed. Right @Jason?

Yes, this is still for show and is a campaign event more than anything. Im not surprised Fox isn’t airing it. They are probably confident they will have better ratings showing those two as opposed to the hearings