• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

My wife and I retired last November.  I have played less golf since then from when I was working.  Way things are going in the market we are wondering if we have enough and who has to go back to work.  

The market has been bad lately and it has made me think about whether or not to postpone my retirement. Then I consider if I continue to work, I just burn another year off of my life and what does that really do for my bank balance?

The big question is what am I going to do with all my free time in retirement?

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

10 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

My wife and I retired last November.  I have played less golf since then from when I was working.  Way things are going in the market we are wondering if we have enough and who has to go back to work.  

With the rate of inflation they keep moving the goalposts as to how much income you need. 

The dollar is shrinking at a high rate

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Bad combination then.  Golfers are ruthless with their gambling and if you can't golf like me you end up paying in the parking lot every time. And when you do win they all of a sudden have no cash and will pay you next time, never. 

I keep telling you to quit betting with Cecil and his 9 defunct credit cards.

Bought a putting matt since that's all I'm cleared to do right now. I figure the next 8 weeks I should be pretty good at 10' putts with no break. As you know, I don't need any practice on the 60 footers that break three different ways. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I keep telling you to quit betting with Cecil and his 9 defunct credit cards.

Bought a putting matt since that's all I'm cleared to do right now. I figure the next 8 weeks I should be pretty good at 10' putts with no break. As you know, I don't need any practice on the 60 footers that break three different ways. 

How did you know Cecil was the main character in my story. 

I will tell you guys as much grief as I give him here Blarg is a stand up guy.  I bring some MAGA with me to golf and go to the game and Blarg covered the golf.  Then at dinner the MAGA knew to act like you are paying for dinner and after all credit cards were refused I jumped in to pay and Blarg said nevermind, I got it. 

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

I will tell you guys as much grief as I give him here Blarg is a stand up guy.  I bring some MAGA with me to golf and go to the game and Blarg covered the golf.  Then at dinner the MAGA knew to act like you are paying for dinner and after all credit cards were refused I jumped in to pay and Blarg said nevermind, I got it. 

Did you blow him in the parking lot after?

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

With the rate of inflation they keep moving the goalposts as to how much income you need. 

The dollar is shrinking at a high rate

I got a text from some random real estate agent saying she wanted to buy my house. I decided to play so I asked if she knew what my home was worth. Her response (she has no address and is too lazy to look it up) was, Do you have any ballpark price that would make you smile?

I said I had two more years to retirement and my wife has three so the buyout would have to include full market value, our combined salaries and compensation for early retirement lost pension revenue calculated as a 25 year term plus relocation fees to another state and at least one years rent while we decide on a replacement property, then included a total with a smiley face emoji. 

Haven't heard back from her. 

9 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

How did you know Cecil was the main character in my story. 

I don't think Cecil knows what the sound of coins jangling in his pocket would be, let alone what a few sawbacks in his wallet would look like. 

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Did you blow him in the parking lot after?

No but shit you not some dude in a thong and full sleeve tats plops down in the middle of Covid mask mandate when Blarg wasted money on some high dollar whisky when I couldn't even talk not alone open my mouth to blow him.  My MAGA friend was missing when he has a hot wife and kids at home with some black chick.  It was not boring. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

No but shit you not some dude in a thong and full sleeve tats plops down in the middle of Covid mask mandate when Blarg wasted money on some high dollar whisky when I couldn't even talk not alone open my mouth to blow him.  My MAGA friend was missing when he has a hot wife and kids at home with some black chick.  It was not boring. 

I don't know where to start.

10 hours ago, Crampknees said:

ludeb9-b78875539z.120111108174524000gk913bhec.1.jpg

On 2/10/2019 at 8:43 AM, Crampknees said:

Anytime you name the game or any combo, and no I ain't talking checkers bitch.  Some golf then off to some bball, wanna race me around the block.  How much $$$.  What I thought. 

On 11/11/2020 at 4:30 PM, Crampknees said:

Dude I will still race you ass around the block any day of the week.  You call the distance.  2 feet, 10 yards, half mile, already ran enough marathons so that is out.  This goes for Adam and Jay, mouses in your pocket.  Call the distance.  What I have found about you Trumpers is you are really just pussies. 

8 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I'll race your fat ass any day of the week. 

For the love of God, will someone please race him already? Who lives in Texas? 

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

For the love of God, will someone please race him already? Who lives in Texas? 

He reminds me of my grandpa. He would insult my fat cousin for not being the athlete I was. The argument usually ended with grandpa beating  him in a foot race 

Edited by Kotchman

Just now, Kotchman said:

He reminds me of my grandpa. He would insult my fat cousin for not being the athlete I was. The argument usually ended with grandpa eating him in a foot race 

You really shouldn't eat members of your family. It's not sanitary.