• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I might vote for him. Although that goes against my age limit standard.

oh shiz, I will give you some points for that one though.  I have aced all my tests and everyone says nobody aced it like me.  I'm qualified. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

9 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Trump cult members.  

It wasn’t that long ago that JD was a never Trump lib elite darling that loved sharing his contempt for the hill folk in America’s de industrialized zones.  See how he portrays his own mother in his dog shit (now a movie) autobiography hillbilly elegy.  He’s a first order shit bag that better late then never finally figured  out where the winds were blowing and commenced sucking trumps cock.  Now he’s secured the Trump endorsement.  Mandel is a serial loser psycho path.   

Edited by UndertheHalo

17 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It wasn’t that long ago that JD was a never Trump lib elite darling that loved sharing his contempt for hill folk in America’s de industrialized zones.  See how he portrays his own mother in his dog shit (now a movie) autobiography hillbilly elegy.  He’s a first order shit bag that better late then never finally figured  out where the winds were blowing and commenced sucking trumps cock.  Now he’s secured Trump endorsement.  Mandel is a serial loser psycho path.   

Totally shocked that the two Republicans running in Ohio are a shyster and a psycho.

These MAGA folks are the same people who decry the government telling them what they should do and self-identify as free thinkers.

Say what you want about Biden, but I don't see lemmings flocking from one candidate to another because Sleepy Joe makes an endorsement.

15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

These MAGA folks are the same people who decry the government telling them what they should do and self-identify as free thinkers.

Say what you want about Biden, but I don't see lemmings flocking from one candidate to another because Sleepy Joe makes an endorsement.

I don't see a single Biden supporter with a red hat and Biden flags who will storm the Capitol for just a podium either.  You can't take the heat, don't join a cult I always say. 

23 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I don't see a single Biden supporter with a red hat and Biden flags who will storm the Capitol for just a podium either.  You can't take the heat, don't join a cult I always say. 

The cult will have their work cut out for them when the GOP primary comes down to Trump and DeSantis.

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Trump cult members.  

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

52 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The cult will have their work cut out for them when the GOP primary comes down to Trump and DeSantis.

52 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Wait, one last dig while I am on a roll.  If you are looking for deleted or banned free speech and woke cancel culture, this is your one stop shop for that. 

Which one of you nutted first? 

See the source image

4 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I mean you’re taking a side weather you want to or not. Playing golf in between ball tanning sessions doesn’t change the fact that you either voted for BLM or failed to voice your opposition 

10 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I mean you’re taking a side weather you want to or not. Playing golf in between ball tanning sessions doesn’t change the fact that you either voted for BLM or failed to voice your opposition 

Yes I do take sides if the weather is bad.  Either indoors or with an umbrella.  I did voice my opposition many times when BLM was burning shit to go the fuck home. You did give me a good idea though.  How much time do you spend in a golf cart?  The clip on balls tanner for when you are on the course. 

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Did you go back and do a little montage of me, how cute.  If you have that much time on your hands you should go get a handie once in a while. 

It was a rather lazy effort on my part as they were all on the same page and yes, I could use a handie right now. 

43 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Yes I do take sides if the weather is bad.  Either indoors or with an umbrella.  I did voice my opposition many times when BLM was burning shit to go the fuck home. You did give me a good idea though.  How much time do you spend in a golf cart?  The clip on balls tanner for when you are on the course. 

I’m not a golfer. I just go for the gambling 

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m not a golfer. I just go for the gambling 

Bad combination then.  Golfers are ruthless with their gambling and if you can't golf like me you end up paying in the parking lot every time. And when you do win they all of a sudden have no cash and will pay you next time, never. 

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

I will be retired in a few months. Need to dust off the clubs.

My wife and I retired last November.  I have played less golf since then from when I was working.  Way things are going in the market we are wondering if we have enough and who has to go back to work.  

5 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

My wife and I retired last November.  I have played less golf since then from when I was working.  Way things are going in the market we are wondering if we have enough and who has to go back to work.  

This is a depressing post. I really hope this doesn't happen to you