• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

On 12/28/2021 at 11:37 PM, Taylor said:

Which of you idiots signed me up for this?

Screenshot_20211228-175740.png

Blarg will sign up for a monthly tithe to that shit. I have always said why doesn't he just do that shit and leave everyone alone, however both are much more profitable.  Trump 2024 Make Me More Money Again. 

7 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I only get legit advertisements.  Most of which says I need to log into my bank account because some payment won't go through.  They are even nice enough to give me a link so it's easier.

i like the ones that tell me my discount coupon for kohl's is about to expire so i need to use it asap.

nevermind that i've never even stepped foot inside a kohl's.

the spam emails have really exploded in the last week for me. it's been a mess.

• 4 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Libs sure are afraid of Donald Trump that they need to dig up some story every day about him. He is their never dying monster that keeps coming back to kill them. 

For fucks sake, Biden is a 24/7/8 billion a day topic. Seen a Branco lately?  Quit the fucking whining. 

By the way you Freedom Fighters complaining about a Banana Republic are getting it here coming up and then boom, you will love Banana Republics. 

I am disappointed in you Blarg.  Delete your post and any subsequent, this was a huge fail attempt on your part. 

Bad Golf GIFs | Tenor

Biden is the current president. He should be talked about on a daily basis unfortunately he is only seen or heard from maybe once a week and that is to read a teleprompter and then get shuffled back out of sight before he starts answering any non scripted questions. By answer I mean mumble incoherently about random numbers and names he can't recall then blurt out Corn Pop. 

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

Biden is the current president. He should be talked about on a daily basis unfortunately he is only seen or heard from maybe once a week and that is to read a teleprompter and then get shuffled back out of sight before he starts answering any non scripted questions. By answer I mean mumble incoherently about random numbers and names he can't recall then blurt out Corn Pop. 

Dances with Douchebags listen carefully. He is putting himself in the news releasing authoritarian statements and holding pep rallies calling for protests in the streets if anyone tries to prosecute him for anything.  He is putting himself in the news, mainly because he knows he is a criminal and should be locked up and setting up your civil war you want.  You are whining for him when he wants to be talked about.  

37 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Dances with Douchebags listen carefully. He is putting himself in the news releasing authoritarian statements and holding pep rallies calling for protests in the streets if anyone tries to prosecute him for anything.  He is putting himself in the news, mainly because he knows he is a criminal and should be locked up and setting up your civil war you want.  You are whining for him when he wants to be talked about.  

Oh shit. Get the pallbearers lined up for Blargs message board funeral.

Also, Dances With Douchebags is top shelf stuff.

Yeah, I was so afraid that guys dressed as shamans were going to take over the US catitol and destroy democray that, like AOC, I was hiding under my desk. So glad that they have kept that 4 hours of US history alive so we never forget how we were just one stolen podium from becoming Nazi Germany. 

I feel so much safer now the country has an alzheimers patient running it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2022 at 9:18 PM, Lhalo said:

The whole “muh Russia” conspiracy was a total lie yet libs like Taylor and Rico ate it up. Hillary’s fat ass should be in prison.

1. It was known for a couple months now that the person that reported the "pinging" between Trump Tower and Russia was paid indirectly from the Clinton campaign.

2. This report admits that the interaction did happen.

3. Finding "pings" is not infiltrating the system. They don't have information on what the communications were just that they happened.

4. If you get your news from Catturd you're a fucking moron.

Edited by St1ck